Seasoned Project Manager with over 16 years of progressive hands on experience driving full lifecycle software development projects (SDLC) end to end, from charter and requirements to production delivery, managing multiple concurrent high visibility projects using Agile SaFe, waterfall and hybrid methodologies. Certified Scrum Master.Develops business alliances among IT and non - IT stakeholders, onshore / offshore development and QA teams; resolves risks and issues. Comfortable presenting to large groups and one-to-one with senior managers. Adept in strengthening communication between various levels of management, internal and external clientele and stakeholders.
- Organizational Management
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Business Analysis
- Business Strategy
- Requirements elicitation
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Client relationships
- Database design and implementation,
- Data Migration, BI, SQL queries and reports
- Business Intelligence, data mining
- Regulatory Compliance, Dodd Frank Title VII, EMIR
- Strong Vendor Management
- Heath, life and re-Insurance technology
- Certified SCRUM Master
- SAFe, Agile, hybrid, earned value and waterfall
- Change Management
- Organizational realignment.
- Wealth management
- Full SDLC software implementations and delivery
- Security assessment and protection.
Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Outlook;
Project: Agile Central, Jira, Confluence, MS Project, Clarity
- My consulting practice and base for corp- corp business; most of the engagements below were through this C-corp
Confidential, Boston, MA
Senior Project Manager
- Organize major conversion program.
- Setup Governance and Project committees.
- Review technical and business projects for SaaS cloud based systems, databases and vendors.
- Write contracts with appropriate technical language to protect software and service delivery and minimize risk to the Commonwealth.
- Manage new vendor transition.
- Setup DB instance in AWS and facilitate use of S3 secure storage meeting Commonwealth security protocols.
- Plan for data migration. Develop SQL data mining and reports.
- Merge data sources from different data sources correlate data and generate reports.
- Manage movement of Tbytes of data to Amazon buckets and vendor locations.
- Provide project support for ongoing business/ IT activities especially in regard to cloud infrastructure and secure SQL access to databases.
- Develop business process for database purge and verification.
- Manage user transition to new systems including data validation, negotiation, training and problem resolution.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Project Manager
- As a senior member of the Retail Life PMO, present, socialize and support implementation of Agile SAFe project management framework including lean business cases, leverage the best use of Agile Central to manage and report on project portfolio and implementation SCRUMS.
- Provide project management coverage for multiple Retail Life projects including paperless correspondence, and taxation and legal issues regarding CSO 2017 transition and policy maturity options.
- Maintain security levels (need to know) levels for sensitive documents.
- Research local and IRS rulings.
- Leverage SharePoint to memorialize decisions and status and monitored IT Jira entries.
- Developed process models for governance forums and meetings.
- Developed PMO SaFe presentations and guidance. Managed organizational change.
- Organized project meetings for key Retail Life projects including research of tax and regulatory guardrails.
Confidential, Madison, Wisconsin
Program Manager/Senior Business Analyst
- Shepherd delivery of complex investment products, managed custody conversion and produced new automated board level reporting using Tableau.
- Installed and tested back/middle/front office flow of fixed income products: MBS, CDS, CDO, ABS and TBAs.
- Partnered with traders, portfolio managers and vendor SMEs to deliver results integrating systems including Carnegie-Mellon Services, CRD (Charles River), Markit EDM and FactSet. Worked with risk group to insure comfort with FactSet reporting and procedures.
- Ran hybrid Agile projects, drove the resolution of counterparty agreements (ISDAs for MBS and OTC bilats) for TBAs
- Develop use of reference data for daily summary position reports for portfolio managers.
- Prepared and presented content management automation including ETL from various sources and status to senior management using tableau.
- Supported PMO and mentored other project managers to insure standards were met.
- Reviewed SharePoint contents for PMO projects.
- Delivered Credit Default Obligations (CDO) and other MBS structured products to portfolio mangers improving benchmark performance.
- Managed delivery and performance of small and large vendors
- Setup automated position reporting for senior portfolio managers.
- Managed multisource board of directors reporting using ETL and Tableau.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
- To close security audit issue, managed major multi-datacenter infrastructure project consisting of four PM workstreams/projects including installation of new secure servers, lift and shift, networks and software (RHEV) to support virtual farm for 2,500 desktops for remote developers with locked down vetted open source libraries.
- Project paralleled similar system with Citrix technology.
- Ran strategic planning sessions and reported including status dashboards and milestones to senior management.
- Created Governance charters and agendas.
- Managed the implementation of global anti-virus suit for virtual systems.
- Resolved cross organizational and vendor issues.
- Delivered multi-datacenter Virtual Desktop environment for 2,500 developers worldwide.
- Resolved multiple vendor performance and hardware reliability issues.
- Closed audit issues by creating and deploying secure virtual development environment.
- Managed user organizations requirements, testing and acceptance.
- Enhanced organizational maturity by creating governance charters and organizing strategic planning sessions.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
Principal Business Analyst
- Drove replacement of legacy systems and platform with full cycle, end-to-end (SDLC) implementation and delivery of two new cost-of-goods-sold systems across Confidential 's networks and product catalog using hybrid Agile SCRUM methodology with Ms Project, Jira and Confluence .
- Collaborated with engineers and BAs to model real time data acquisition from 250,000 global servers and financial asset databases for complex product offering.
- Reviewed implementation of data warehouse or Hadoop for automated processing of 1B + rows of new monthly data with complex queries.
- Facilitated meetings with architects, product owners and engineers to develop new cost models for distributed storage services (cloud).
- Created project charters, organized Governance committees and agendas with senior managers and stakeholders.
- Managed global QA and testing teams.
- Used Jira and Confluence as well as SharePoint for status tracking.
- Re-engineered, developed, brought up to enterprise standards and delivered two generations of complex global ‘cost of goods sold’ application.
- Resolved infrastructure and networking issues for production and BC/DR.
- Developed new cloud storage costing model and sold to product mangers and engineering.
- Teamed with product, financial and data acquisition organizations.
- Organized agendas and led governance committee representing senior stakeholder management.