- MS Office Suite
- MS Visio
- Microsoft Test Manager
- QTest (QA Symphony)
- MS Project
- Agile and Waterfall SDLC Methodology
- Scrum Methodology
- SAFe Agile
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Lean Agile
- Work closely with clients, project manager, core team members and other project stakeholders throughout the Software Development/Testing Life Cycle
- Co - manage product backlogs of Multiple Project Teams
- Facilitate scrum meetings, Setup Sprints, Sprint Planning, Spring retrospectives
- Manage agile project management tool (Jira)
- Setup and facilitate Releases
- Capture and support story creation, facilitate story breakdowns, and capture estimates
- Track sprint metrics (e.g. velocity, defects, sprint goals, etc.)
- Utilize information radiators such as burndown charts
- Collaborate with leadership, peers, business partners, and product owners
- Anticipate and respond to changes in direction, priority, and sprint performance
- Ensure team members update their tasks and log time in the project management tool
- Resolve roadblocks for the team
- Apply sprint metrics to facilitate planning and forecasting
- Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seek guidance on complex problems
- Work independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills and sense of teamwork
- Worked closely with clients, project manager, core team members and other project stakeholders and providing leadership throughout the Software Development/Testing Life Cycle
- Facilitated all agile ceremonies efficiently to help team realize the value of the meetings.
- Facilitated discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Built a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised and resolved
- Worked to proactively manage risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies, ensuring that they are identified, coordinated, mitigated or escalated as necessary.
- Worked with Product Owner and Development Team to facilitate effective sprints by removing impediments and ensuring that stories are ‘sprint ready.
- Reviewed current agile processes, demonstrate servant-leadership while guiding the team to improve their processes while challenging them to innovate.
- Assisted with the development, establishment, and enforcement of quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products throughout their development and product lifecycles
- Logged both test results and bug reports
- Executed test plans and test scripts for accurate measures of the products performance
- Enabled conversion accuracy by verifying converted data from legacy systems
- Managed Test results and defects using Microsoft Test Manager and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Prepared defect report as per severity and priority and responsible for scheduling bug triage meetings for resolution of the defects.
- Provided walk through of the functionality after completion of SIT to all the project stakeholders during Show and Tell meetings.
- Created, documented, and maintained functional test cases and other test artifacts like test data and data validation
- Reviewed function and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables and Ensured validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Coordinated with process owners to ensure proper processing and due-diligence of customer complaints and issues
- Strong experience in working both in the Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Continuously worked with the Project team on refining the user stories in the Backlog
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- In collaboration with the project team, devised the test objectives, organizational test policies, test strategies and test plans
- Created, implemented, and documented test cases to identify bugs and rewrite requirements.
- Developed, documented and maintained functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data and data validation
- Tracked the status of defects and provided a status report during daily meetings
- Prepared and executed functional and regression testing
- Created and executed test cases, logged and assigned defects, and kept track of the defect status
- Assisted the Automation team in devising the approach for test automation, when test automation is appropriate and planned the effort, provided input into tool selection, and ensured team training occurs
- Led, guided and monitored the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites and all other Testing related activities.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Maintain cooperative relationships with developers and communicate with both technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- Documentation of complex test scenarios and testing the software against the scenarios, UAT, and Regression Testing
- Ensured proper configuration management of the testing software and traceability of the tests to the critical business capabilities.
- Ensured the test environment and associated test data is put into place before test execution and managed during test execution.
- Scheduled tests for execution and then monitored, measured, controlled and reported on the test progress, the product quality status and the test results, adapting the test plan and compensating as needed to adjust to evolving conditions.
- Provided summary reports on test status. Responsible for weekly status reports, monthly status reports, end-of-sprint reports,
- Contributed to high-reliability technology releases as a result of thorough testing that helped maintain system highly secure and confidential
- Provide a recommendation prior to code release based on testing results.
- Coordinated with different teams for required test data from different interfaces.
- Communicated effectively with software design team, quickly gaining their respect and becoming a valued, "go-to"
BA / PM
- Maintained operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs); implementing production, productivity, quality, determining and implementing system improvements
- Led and managed operations teams of four responsible for inventory management, vendor management, accounting and cost analysis, usage report development and evaluation, variance analysis and enabling corrective actions. Designed and conducted internal focus group studies to identify and implement Glendale district operations process improvement opportunities
- Collaborated with local agencies, sponsors, to develop fundraising events across the district
- Co-lead the overall HR function, including recruiting, resource selection, orientation, training, planning, assigning, scheduling, coaching, monitoring, appraising, planning and reviewing compensation actions and in enforcing policies and procedures
- Acted as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, information technology and Outside vendors
- Supported monthly and yearly financial closing activities, developing financial forecasts, budget and performed other ad-hoc analysis as requested by senior leadership
- Exceeded the overall financial targets by managing day to day operations
- Encouraged and maintained a strong positive environment and developed a strong team
- Maintained safe, secure and healthy facility environment by establishing and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, complying with health and legal regulations and maintaining security systems
- Responsible for user training, writing user training manuals and all system training documentation