- Project Leader and Subject Matter Expert with Active Top Security Clearance and successful career working in Confidential corporations, government agencies, and non - profit organizations analyzing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Successfully manage wide-range of projects, providing end-user deliverables that have a positive impact on company’s productivity and bottom line while reducing costs.
- Known for leading customers and stakeholders towards achievement of high-quality outcomes and customer satisfaction.
- Accomplished professional with long-term, passionate commitment to professional and civic community service through support to development of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) disciplines. Engaged in various leadership positions within IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers).
- Support future development technology in the United States through advocacy for organizations that support STEM initiatives and related educational programs.
- Currently serving in leadership positions in the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- Through service on various Boards, pursuing an opportunity as a STEM Director for STEM outreach initiatives
Platforms: OpenText Content Server, Microsoft Server 2012
Applications: OT Workflow
Division Lead, Analyst/Project Manager
- Co-authored and led team in production of executive white paper for SharePoint 2010 versus OpenText Content server, demonstrating pros and cons of moving to SharePoint and aiding executives in making decision on changing the corporate standard platform. Pam Jones has the experience in leading a team in the production of a white paper.
- Developed predictive algorithms for measuring preferred suppliers for ES that resulted in determining if vendor was risk to do business with or if alternative design should be considered in case of a sole source.
- Assisted NGC proposal teams in developing responses to proposals when Livelink was component of solution. Ensured that the responses spoke to the requirements of the request for proposal information.
- Developed and tailored end-user training for applications supported through collaborative mediums that led to a shortened learning curve and increasing user adoption of application or software tools.
- Enabled customers to report substantial cost savings by creatively establishing systems in Livelink.
- Made Livelink collaborative choice for ES by consistently attaining superior customer satisfaction ratings.