- Logistics and Supply Chain Professional with 12+ years of experience in Manufacturing and Information Technology, facilitating IT Project Management initiatives for Enterprise implementations and rollout projects globally.
- Meet project deliverables in line with operation targets while working effectively with senior management and cross - functional teams.
- Experience in designing solutions and providing functional expertise in Supply Chain modules of best-in class Enterprise Resource Planning applications involving Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, Procurement, Order Management, Trade Compliance and Mobile Supply Chain Applications.
- Strong experience in providing techno-functional consulting in client-facing environments.
- Lead all phases of diverse technology projects at multiple implementation sites globally.
- Plan and allocate Project Budget and create KPIs for cost analysis at every phase of the project.
- Plan and Set project timelines and milestones from conception, completion and evaluation.
- Ability to provide leadership, motivation and direction to multifaceted, cross-functional teams across countries.
- Effectively work with team leads to plan, allocate and manage resources.
- Ability to produce high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and problem solving skills.
- Risk management in planning for contingencies and execution of alternate solutions to stay within planned budget and timelines.
- Strong understanding of Agile Project management methodology.
- Proven ability in achieving results in high-pressure environments/scenarios.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office.
ConfidentialIT Functional/Project Manager
- Effectively leading the IT development and tracking project progress by adopting Agile management approach and created detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Manage and allocate year-on-year budget for the program’s operational costs while monitoring the funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services.
- Managing cross-functional team of Solution Architects, Business Analysts and Technical leads across Confidential and 3rd party service providers with over 15 resources located across multiple countries.
- Oversee and approve payments/invoices for vendor services.
- Articulating project goals and scope to the team members. Facilitated requirement gathering process by translating business needs into technical terms, provided detailed functional inputs and instilled shared accountability for achieving deliverables.
- Set project milestones and manage risks by planning for any contingency and solutioning alternate paths to respect timeline and budget constraints.
- Resolved numerous project issues including staffing shortages, tactical matters, scope creep and divergent business and user needs.
- Identify risks and coordinate with stakeholders to establish risk mitigation plans as well as propose alternate solutions and recommendations.
- Perform regular evaluations or reviews as per policies and report the progress to senior management.
- Preparation and presentation of lessons learnt during each phase of the project implementation.
- Monitor compliance with statements of policies and procedures to assure that proper documentation is maintained and that the required controls are implemented.
- Worked as Lead WMS Analyst in the Oracle EBS R12 upgrade project from 11i version. Coordinating efforts between functional and development teams for timely completion of tasks. Mentored and coached several team members on the capabilities of the application. Provided user training and managed post-implementation production support.