- 15 years of software development experience in application development, maintenance and production support projects
- 6 years of experience in Project Management (waterfall, iterative delivery)
- 2+ years of experience in managing Business Intelligence projects
- Rich experience in Retail domain including experience in Store Systems, Retail Pharmacy. Experience in Healthcare (PBM) domain.
- Experience in managing execution of various life cycle stages including requirements analysis, design, build, Integration Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, Deployment and Production Support as well as effort/cost estimation
- Experience in production support of critical applications, mainframe re - hosting and application migration projects
- Project Planning and Tracking, Status Reporting, Team management, Financial budgeting, Project Estimation
- Able to work and prioritize in a fast paced environment while working on multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent in communication (oral and written) and presentation skills, and also adapt communication according to organizational layers
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Customer driven and team player with strong interpersonal skills including team building and mentoring
PM Tools: MS Project, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Sharepoint
Domain: Retail, Pharmacy, Healthcare, Business Intelligence
Technical: Mainframe technologies, BI tools, knowledge of Big Data landscape
Databases: DB2, LUW, IMS, IDMS, VSAM, Teradata
BI Tools: Informatica Power Center, Tableau
Languages: SQL, UNIX/Linux Shell Scripting, COBOL, CICS, EasyTrieve and JCL
- Currently managing project planning, tracking and implementation of multiple BI projects executed in Confidential Pharmacy Benefits Management Data Warehouse area
- Work closely with business and IT teams to ensure successful project execution and project goals are met
- Detailed status reporting to stake holders, included direct reporting to Sr. Director of BI and Analytics
- Handle co-ordination among multiple teams and people management
- Participate in Requirements Gathering, Design reviews, Code Reviews, UAT and Deployment
- Successfully managed project planning, tracking and implementation of multiple IT projects executed in Confidential Stores Solutions department
- Managed cross-functional teams in many projects during project executions
- Worked closely with JCP Store Operations team and other business teams across departments throughout project executions
- Effective status reporting to stake holders and risk management
- Handled financial planning and budgeting for projects
- Effectively managed a 15-member team from project initiation until completion of development phase.
- Worked with different teams for Data Modeling, Data Integration and BI reporting.
- Handled project planning, schedule tracking, status reporting, Team/people management, design reviews.