- 25+ years’ success developing and leading projects and talented operations teams
- Tenacious, highly technical, hands - on project and operations leader with extensive experience in the insurance industry.
- Navigated complex healthcare reform and provided strategic solutions based on stakeholder requests and the changing insurance landscape.
- Constantly evaluated training materials, policies, and procedures for accuracy and completeness.
- Built, guided, and developed the technical/leadership skills of talented teams.
- Strategic Business Operations Planning
- Insurance Operations
- Health Reform Requirements
- Process & Procedure Design
- Quality Assurance Initiatives
- Program/Project Management
- Statistical Analysis & Reporting
- Cost Avoidance & Reduction
- Wellness Programs
- Motivational Team Leadership
- Expertly navigated healthcare reform brought on by the Affordable Care Act ( Confidential .) Developed creative solutions that maximized benefit value and lowered cost to the organization.
- Crafted educational materials that included internet portals and other collateral material. Distributed materials and increased employee engagement by 96%.
- Facilitated presentations to large employer groups and prospective clients. Gained their trust and buy-in for the implementation of enterprise-level solutions.
- Analyzed data with statistical methods and transformed them in to in-depth reports for use during decision-making processes.
- Pioneered the development of a “90 Day to Success” program that aimed to align both departments and set them up for success. Improved client retention rates by nearly 30%.
- Fostered a continuous improvement environment with internal and external business partners. Drove change within the organization that boosted productivity and output by 40%.
- Instituted concierge-level customer service that differentiated OMS from its competitors. Raised customer satisfaction scores to 98%.
- Transitioned two departments from Scottsdale, Arizona to Tampa, Florida. Seamlessly executed the move and retained 100% of employees after the move was completed.
- Championed cost containment activities that reduced material expenses by $24,000 each month. Enhanced the workflow and eliminated two positions, saving nearly $80,000 annually.
- Automated several manual processes, which improved service reaction times from seven-ten days to two-three hours in most cases.