Work with a progressive organization to drive Product Development as a thought leader & a key liaison between technology, engineering, business teams with over a decade hands - on experience on how a product is built catering to technology, commercial & organizational needs from conceptualization to implementation.
Have worked with technology, Core Engineering, Product, Marketing & Business teams to build telecom products with a good understanding of business practices, technology processes & industry standards. Have been hands on building telecom provisioning, fulfillment, billing stacks on technology side to broadband product development like building CMTS solutions over co-axial delivering Gig speed over leveraging OFDM/DOCIS 3.1 technologies, working with Engineering Solution providers.
Programming Languages/IDE: GW, Visual BASIC, C/C++, Java-Core, J2EE, J-Unit, BASH, UNIX Shell, Perl, Java Script, PL-SQL, Eclipse IDE, NetBeans
Internet Technologies: EJB, XML, DOM XSLT, DHTML, Java Script, J2SE, J2ME, J2EE, Servlets, Ajax, HTML, DHTML, SOAP, JSON, REST, CSS, DOM, WSDL, Spring/Struts/Hibernate frameworks
Database: FoxPro, MS-Access 2000, Oracle 7.2.2/8i/9i,10g,11,12c, PL SQL Developer, Navigator, Toad, MongoDB, Cassandra
Web Services: Oracle Web logic 8.1,9.1,10.3 Administration, Tomcat, Apache, REST, SOA, MicroServices
Build & Deployment Tools: SVN, JENKINS, MAVEN, Cruise Control
Messaging Middle Ware: IBM Web sphere MQ 5.3,6,9.0 Administration, JMS, OSB (Oracle Service Bus); TIBCO EMS 4.2.0, KAFKA, Pub:Sub Tools.
Operating System: Win5/98/NT, Windows XP, ME, Vista,10 mobile, Sun Solaris 5.9, MS-DOS, Apple IOS, Mac Yosemite, Ubuntu, HP UX, Solaris, AIX
Testing Tools: Test Harness API Integration, Cruise Control, Selenium IDE, RC, Web Driver, SOAP UI, Load Runner, ART, In House Performance Tool(OFS), XML Spy, Cucumber, LISA
Requirement Analysis, Defect Tracking, Trouble Ticketing: HP QC/ ALM, Storm, Rally, Clear Quest, WebTrax, ReqPro, JIRA, Z Tracker, Remedy UET EAI (Enterprise App Interface) / SOA Orchestration Engines (Service Oriented Architecture) VITRIA Business Ware 3.1.7, 3.1.7 TIBCO Business Works 5.6, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO EMS 4.2.0, TIBCO I-process Digital Routes -Mediation Zone 6.0,7.0, Oracle SOA 11g, OFS - BT Inhouse SOA, AMDOCS AUA, SAIL/CCM ( Confidential in house), CSI ( Confidential & Confidential ), TIBCO CE
Network Monitoring /Fault Management/Co relation: Web NMS (IoT platform), HPNA, IBM Netcool, CxConnect, HomeView/PlantView ( Confidential in house), HomeCert, log4j, GRANITE
Business Process, UI Modelling Tools: MS Visio, Balsalmiq, Camunda Modeler, Zeplin
Project Management Tools: MS Office, MS Project, SharePoint, G Suite, Zip Tool, PRISM, CLEAR QUEST, One Note, in-house BMS OPAs (Business management System Organizational Process Assets), PMBOK/SBOK (Project Management/Scrum Book of Knowledge)
CRM/Sales frontend, BI: Siebel, One View, Pega Systems- PINPOINT, ICE, PMF, IQ Metrix, AMDOCS EPC, AMDOCS ASAP, SPLUNK, Web NMS(IoT), OBIEE, Tableau, SalesForce
Billing Tools: Geneva, Netcracker RBM, JITR (Just in time rating), Amdocs ENSEMBLE, AMDOCS Turbo Charge, TLG (Telegence), TCS BAL (Billing Access Layer - A&B), In House billing PL-SQL packages, BT - RTRCC, AMDOCS OCS, ICOMS, TIO, CAPM ( Confidential & Confidential ); SAMSON CRM
Software Management Methodologies: IT-UP, BT-L2C, T2R, C2M, Master Service Delivery Framework, AGILE- SCRUM, CRYSTAL, DSDM, XP & Waterfall, Hybrid/ V-Model, Scaled Agile POPM.
Cable Access Technologies/OSI protocols: MSO - DOCSIS 2.0,3.0,3.1, TR-069, Co-Axial, DSL, HFC, OFC, DSL, CMTS, CCAP, OFC, FTTC, FTTN, GPON, OLT, ONT
Cellular Data encoding technique/protocols: OFDM, SC QAM, GSM, CDMA, 2G,3G,4G, HSPA, LTE, Volte, WI-FI Calling, VOIP
TMF - Telecom Functions: OSS Operations Support System - Network Management System (NMS- CxConnect, Netcool), Service Provisioning, Fulfillment, Delivery, Assurance (Fault Management/Trouble Ticketing) BSS Business Support System - Order Entry Engines, Customer Management, Product Catalogue, Rating, Billing, Invoicing, Revenue Management, Care (IVR, IBN, iNAV) Operations Business Process Framework eTOM (enhanced telecom operating map), NGOSS (Next Gen Operations System & software), SID (Shared Information & Data model), TAM (Telecom Applications Map), TNA (Technology Neutral Architecture), Oracle BPEL., COTS products/tools.
Information Transport, Security frameworks/protocols: NIST / HIPPA standards, RSA encryption, Voltage secure encryption, TCP/IP networking, DNS, Active Directory(AD), LDAP FTP, HTTPS, SSH, 802.11 standards, IP security, SSL certifications, Managed Private Keys, VPN, Load Balancers, TCP/IP, UDP, LAN/WAN, Switching & Routing (Circuit, Packet), Proxy
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- DevOps & SDET
- Network Management
- Business Analysis & Requirement Authoring
- Continuous Integration
- ILM & IAM - Information Lifecycle, Security / Identity Access Management
- Project, Program, Change Management
- Business Process Monitoring, Optimization
- Quality Assurance & Control
- Product Owner, Scrum Master
- Framework Design & Service Automation
- Performance Monitoring & Tuning
- Operations Support Readiness
- Service Provisioning, Fulfillment, Assurance
- Disaster Recovery
- Colocation & New Facility Development
- Rating & Billing
- Env, Infra, SYS ADMIN
- Business Reporting
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr Product Manager
- Interface with external stakeholders - Business, Customer Experience, Technology Partners to define notification solution, baseline requirements.
- Drive product conceptualization, synthesis & implementation advocating domain-based modelling and digital architecture best practices.
- Partner with technology teams, lead analysts, DELTA team architects and business stakeholders to establish clear requirements for MVP
- Perform Qualitative & Quantitative assessment on AS-IS functionality, current customer experience & paraphrase the TO-BE state and identify any gap while baselining new project requirements.
- Work with Business & Supply Chain to craft Trigger points for Notifications Confidential various Order Journey points (OrderPlaced, OrderShipped, OrderDelivered, OrderActivated)
- Work actively with Business & Supply Chain to create reverse logistic journeys for device returns, warranty exchanges, advanced warranty exchange, refund notification.
- Work actively with Supply Chain team to migrate legacy notifications supported by SAP to Digital Stack.
- Work with Agile technology teams within notifications to build SOPs, governance practices to enforce SAFe compliance & TMO’s organizational Digital Architecture & Domain based modelling practices.
- Work with business and retail stores to create serialized retail inventory of TMO devices and corresponding notifications deliverables.
- Work with external stakeholders & customer experience partners for new product research & conceptualization based on data points acquired from analytics, partner & leadership feedback eg SPOT- Single Point of Truth product being developed for customer experience & marketing team to have a single pane of glass view for all customer notification which currently is scattered in diverse disparate & disjoint systems).
- Coordinate & drive idea incubator and innovation initiatives along with Lead Engineers from customer feedback
- Eg DND UI development/enhancement to make DND framework config driven & user friendly where business/customer experience partners can add/update notification content and deploy to prod via governance processes.
- Work with Marketing, Engineering & Customer delivery on identifying high level pain points and help gather more data/analytics through functional assessments and code implementation to provide more accurate data points/views for building seamless and engaging customer journeys
- Eg - Digital ordering, reverse logistics, warranty, advanced warranty, TMO On-Us services, TMO ISP services, TMO entertainment services etc.
- Work with CARE teams to understand pain points to build scalable event driven automated solutions which lower CARE volumes bring down operational overhead & cost.
- Eg - Enhance existing journeys (like Port Ins, Port Outs etc.) where customers could be presented with real time self-serve capabilities (in the form of bit.lys/alerts/emails/push notification etc.) mitigating the need for human assistance.
- Create new POCs for stakeholders (internal & external), secure buy-in and funding for product delivery.
- Eg - LISA tool migration to cucumber, Migration of legacy Order/DICE notification to Digital, Retail application notifications etc.
- Create product road map working with development leads and leadership to pivot fiscal goals & OPEX, CAPEX spends towards enablers.
- Proactively seek opportunities to resolve technical debts under product functional delivery & CAPEX.
- Participate in Big Room Planning/Iteration planning, define sprint backlogs, create product bundles/features and define US.
- Define capabilities, Features, US in team back log and work with product owners in team.
- Ensure a healthy backlog is maintained to feed development team, prioritized and refined based on business needs for sprint deliveries.
- Coordinate with cross domain architects/delivery leads to chalk out feature delivery plan, timeline.
- Help Business sponsors to deep dive technical assessments for effective cost optimization by reusing capabilities and factoring scalability.
- Conduct JADs with peer groups / developers to synthesize low level design solutions for notifications dev team
- Create low level design, interface agreements, restful services & micro services, mapping documents & solution approach.
- Create Swaggers, adhere to and enforce clear water compliances, create SSDs and e2e flow diagrams, process artefacts.
- Build REST APIs for integration especially for systems/flows not compliant with TMO Digital DEEP architecture.
- Assess HLSDs for assessing LOEs & qualitative analysis of any associated technical debt being introduced or carry forward by proposed solution approach.
- Work with Program teams advocating moving to digital framework and ensuring no technical debt is accrued in pursuit of saving CAPEX and increasing OPEX in the long run due to overheads/tech debts.
- For Critical projects coming in late, exercise special attention by fast tracking development w/o compromising quality to ensure just in time feature delivery based on business value.
- Drive sprint ceremonies like Refining, Planning based on business value and urgency.
- Coordinate with RTE (Release Train Engineers) for defining Value Streams, Capabilities and features.
- Build Solutions and automation systems, processes to bring down operational expenditure (cost and effort)
- Build processes for optimization for increasing efficiency by leveraging SAFe COP guidelines and Agile Coach.
- Help foster culture of proactiveness, experiential excellence towards customer delivery.
- Help drive CICD & trunk-based development moving towards dev ops model.
- Brainstorm with architects/analysts on difficult problem statements specifically around OSS/BSS/NSS functional areas and technical race conditions to identify and lead to resources/solution.
- Drive customer experience by bridging technology partners/SMEs to Business sponsors & customer experience/marketing needs.
- Help build test strategy for the team and enforce quality conformance via GHERKIN and cucumber scripts for SDETs as a part of Acceptance criteria.
- Coordinate Sprint delivery with Scrum teams, EIT & EPO PMs, cross functional stakeholders, calling out dependencies, setting milestones.
- Assist and approve e2e / EQRE/ TEQ test strategy, work closely to help them get closer to customer problem statement over methodical execution.
- Actively participate in friendly neighbor testing on prod, pilot launches, BVT and PVT to assess customer experience and code delivered.
- Participate during commercial launch, create executive reporting on defects, triages, fixes to ensure defect free delivery.
- Conduct PO sync up meetings and also participate in SoS alongside RTE/scum masters for effective and on time deliveries.
- Work closely with DSO team for ensuring DSO security compliance of new projects belling delivered.
- Work with Performance team for ensuring Key Business Functionalities are tested, TPS are tested for upto 4X with no distortion, latency or break of code quality.
- Work with engineering teams to collect statistics and build dashboards for analytics for executive reporting for NPI launch (real time notifications on customer ordering, shipment, delivery, fall out etc.
- Work with technology teams to discuss new road maps for technical debt resolution.
- Break down complex requirements into simple smallest deliverable requirements.
- Act as a technical writer for summarizing business requirements to technology and dev teams.
- Work as a liaison between development and Business sponsors, to translate technical deliverables into business value proposition through use case & customer modelling.
- Accept Stories for finalizing delivery
- Delivered numerous L2C, C2M product solutions for Consumers, TFB (Tmobile for Business).
Technology, Tools & Platforms: TIBCO, Java, SpringBoot, LISA, DEEP (internal - Digital Enterprise Event Repository), Rabbit MQ, JMS, Clear Water (Internal Compliance), UML, Vision, Confluence, JSON, XML, XML Spy, SPLUNK, Cucumber, REST API.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr Technical Program BA
- Author business requirements for product, business, engineering for DOCSIS 3.1 program, CMTS to CCAP migration.
- Support supporting full product life cycle journey from conceptualization to implementation.
- Ensure Quality, Value Creation & Customer delight.
- Identify projects CTQ (critical to quality), cost of poor quality (COPQ) to author requirements for operational efficiency.
- Write use cases, designing business processes, driving technical assessments with technology, engineering SMEs.
- Author BI reporting requirements on OBIEE, Tableau, Data feeds for enterprise data service(EDS) group.
- Author HIPAA security compliance for ePHI, HER, EMRs transmitted in PN/VPN over HFC / PON / GPON.
- Authori compliance requirements for communication services (email, VOIP) per BAA-HIPAA standards involving EHR.
- Author information security, data masking, encryption, secure storage & data purge for CUI and SPI data.
- Creating process flow maps (‘As-Is’ & ‘To-be’), control charts, pareto, Ishikawa/ cause & effect diagrams.
- Use Six Sigma processes like DMAIC, DFSS, DMADV on existing product/services for better operational efficiency.
- Ensure disaster recovery, automated fail over, backup of data, config and order state in clustered SANs
- Conducting JADs to facilitate business process development and solutioning of disaster recovery.
- Participate and aid in release/sprint planning, forecast & ensure sprint velocity.
- Enforcing Identity Access Management / FIM /permission & role based user access across platform.
- Enforce middleware integration layer (CCM/SAIL), network data polling, collection & analytics using IoT tools(WebNMS)
- Support implementation of Partial Service Metrics across Visualization, Outside Plant, Field Engineering platforms.
- Enforce ‘Sales Enablement’ initiative across BSS Sales Channels (cox.com, ICE).
- Author business rules for analytics/rules engine (Pega PINPOINT, CARE-iNAV)
- Prepare RFP, author new requirements for OSS (CCM middleware, Provisioning portals) to support the new product.
- Responsible for authoring business requirements and driving real time network device detection & enforce CPE to Service plan checks.
- Support ‘Trap Removal’ initiative, with hands on expertise to run impairment detection algorithm
- Program status reporting to leadership for track progress & communicating open risks.
- Performing UAT testing, hands on troubleshooting in case of production issues
- Participate in Release Retrospection to synthesize best practices & lessons learnt.
- Validate solution approaches against operational compliance & prevent technical debts.
Technology, Tools & Platforms: JAVA, J2EE, JMS, MQ, SVN, Jenkins, XML, SOAP, WSDL, Oracle, TOAD, SQL Developer, PL SQL, Pega PINPOINT, ICOMS, ICE, IBN, IVR, iNAV, CxConnect, One Note, HomeView, PlantView, HP ALM, UET/Remedy, log4j, SPLUNK, SVN, MAVEN, Web NMS, HPNA, Netcool, WebLogic, Tomcat, AD, Sharepoint, Apache, Windows 10, Unix, MAC Yosemite, SharePoint, JIRA, Camunda modeler, VISIO, MS Project, Office, DOCSIS 2.0,3.0,3.1, TR-069, Co-Axial, DSL, HFC, OFC, DSL, CMTS, CCAP, OFC, FTTC, FTTN, GPON, OLT, ONT, OFDM, SC QAM, OBIEE, Tableau, CSV data feeds, Voltage, RSA
Sr Product Consultant
- Leading a small highly productive Operations & Design team for migrating 6M customers from JASPER to Confidential RAN.
- Author operational requirements for the migration engine and identify performance, compliance needs.
- Author BI reporting on OBIEE, executive decision making based on market/volume/usage migration strategy.
- Authoring new disaster recovery requirements to support the new initiative adding up on existing Moses Lake DR.
- Create use cases, detailed business processes with Confidential SME, Network, SWC teams for disaster recovery.
- Analyze & prepare telecom mobility solutions for BSS/OSS solutions adhering to eTOM best practices.
- Design business processes for network migration working with Confidential SWC SMEs, Cricket Architect and BAs.
- Design processes using design best practices & aligning to telecom standards (eTOM, NGOSS, TNA, SID)
- Define new US identifying design issues leading to operational inefficiencies in production
- Triage & trouble shoot retail store application (RQ/IQ Metrix, TIO payment gateways) billing issues, DW missed feeds.
- Facilitate and engage parties in war rooms trouble shooting/ technical assessments for production fall outs
- Create RFPs, zips, estimate tee shirt size, zip intake, technical assessments & facilitate cadence meetings
- Participate in SOS (scrum of scrum), keep forum updated on current deliverables, dependencies, risks & impediments.
- Validating & support payment gateways for auto recharge, auto renew with prepaid cards.
- Validate & support integration of Deezer (third party music service) as VAS & drive operational fall outs.
- Devising scripts/queries to identify any fall out trend in production and raise alerts via automated emails.
- Executive reporting on migration status, successful, failed, stuck, in progress customer counts.
- Supporting the launch of various product features, retail store partnership & sales channel integration.
- Drive network steady state for disparate operational systems (mobility, billing, revenue assurance, customer care)
- Working closely with end users and bridging the gap between technology & business.
- Responsible for presenting gap analysis, areas of opportunity, technical debt mitigation strategies to executive leadership.
Technology, Tools & Platforms : EJB, XML, DOM XSLT, DHTML, Java Script, J2SE, J2ME, J2EE, Servlets, Ajax, HTML, DHTML, SOAP, JSON, REST, CSS, DOM, WSDL, Spring/Struts/Hibernate frameworks, SQL, PLSQL, Shell Scripting, PL SQL Developer, VISION, log4j, SPLUNK, SVN, MAVEN, MS Project, MS Office, SharePoint, Zip Tool, HP ALM, Amdocs AUA, Amdocs Ensemble, Amdocs ASAP, Amdocs EPC, 3G,4G, HSPA, LTE, Volte, WI-FI Calling, VOIP, GSM, eTOM, NGOSS, TNA, SID
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Authoring RFPs, business requirements from operational fall outs, new project initiation & create BRD, UC, Process flows.
- Lead a highly efficient techno functional team of 10 to ensure continuous integration of new supplier systems in a SOA model.
- Authoring & implementing Role based User Group reporting access, identity access management for RSS suite.
- Supporting the migration from ALU to NSN switches and trouble shoot network / application fall outs.
- Overseeing production service orchestration fall outs, research and resolve issues.
- Working with Ext stakeholder, Dev, testing teams from conceptualization to delivery.
- Participate in Go-No-Go calls before code deployment on production.
- Triage & trouble shoot, facilitating log analysis, trouble ticketing and root cause analysis reporting.
- Work closely with revenue assurance to identify bill cycle misses, reconciliations, invoicing issues.
- Oversee delivery & support of product lines (Volte, WI-FI Calling) with hands on technical trouble shooting
- Validate and support service provisioning, orchestration, fulfillment (MTAS) & service activation.
- Identify gaps and technical debts which are contributing to revenue loss and quality degradation and raise CRs.
- Enforce SLAs for defect resolution, lead time for order completions, service integration.
- Modell interface interactions, class, ER diagrams, element, attributes & Schema for API design & implementation.
- Perform hand on web service testing (REST, SOAP) & troubleshooting production issues pertaining to failed API calls.
- Participate in daily scrum with developers keep aligned with current deliverables, impediments and daily status reporting.
- Executive reporting for high priority projects and defects identified in production and do RCAs.
- Analyze trends in performance, turnaround, technical bottlenecks to open new CRs for operational efficiency.
- Raising CRs, create POC for new business needs yield better performance, revenue generating opportunities
- Monitor business processes to keep aligned with SLAs & quality of service degrading trends
- Execute Mediation Zone workflows, perform hands on integration for rating & billing flows for certifying.
- Executing RBM workflows to run bill cycle, generate usage for test billing journeys.
- Validating functional scenarios for wireless customers (Hotline/unhotline, Upgrade/downgrade Service, MIN/ICCID/MDN change, plan: feature: device compatibility business rules, BYOD device, activate/deactivate, suspend/restore, Port in / Port Out)
- Ensure integration with Telcordia/ Synergys synced with eTNI for MDN port in, port out, MDN allocation/churn/release.
- Review System Test Reports and participated in Go No Go Meetings before production push
- Maintain Project Metrics for Auditing to ensure 100% compliance to Organizational standards.
- Prepare lessons learnt, best practices, release retrospection reports for process improvements.
Technology, Tools & Platforms : JAVA, J2EE, J2SE, XML, SOAP UI, WSDL, Oracle, TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL, PLSQL, WebLogic, Shell/Bash scripting, MQ, JMS, Tomcat, Apache, Windows 10, Unix, MAC Yosemite, SharePoint, log4j, SPLUNK, SVN, MAVEN, JIRA, Camunda modeler, VISIO, MS Project, Office, Mediation Zone, Netcracker RBM, SWC, Shell Scripting, QTP, 3G,4G, HSPA, LTE, Volte, WI-FI Calling, VOIP
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Authoring and accomplishing three critical business parameters - Quality, Value Creation & Customer Delight
- Authoring operations requirement identifying design gaps, current trends and forecasts.
- Authoring operations requirements for performance enhancement.
- Create cost/benefit analysis, business value prioritization for requesting new operational enhancement projects.
- Write US, facilitate JADs and interface design sessions.
- Enforce Security standards viz SPI data masking, encrypted using ‘Voltage’ while in transit and stored encrypted in DB
- Ensure strict adherence to SLAs for production fall out, bugs, outages.
- Creating Design & assist creation of test strategies & establish acceptance criteria.
- Deploy mobile builds, perform mobile testing / QA, raise defect in QC and test bug fixes.
- Hands on functional, nonfunctional, system integration and UI testing,
- Work with UI teams to design mockups,
- UAT test Confidential devices with hardware peripherals like printer, scanner, cash register, shrouds attached to it.
- Test automation of browser testing using QTP-VB scripting, Selenium - Junits.
- Promote & implement continuous system integrating, assess architecture, functionality and provide inputs and sign off
- Conduct/participate production defect triages, escalate issues, drive mitigation process
- Execute selenium-based regression suits to recreate issues during production fall outs and test fixes.
- Monitor business processes and look for areas of improvement / optimization
- Creating UI mockups, process flows with HCD teams for Confidential nduct troubleshooting via extensive backend SQL querying, developing bash scripts for recursive log distilling.
Technology, Tools & Platforms: JAVA, J2EE, J2ME, XML, SOAP UI, WSDL, Oracle, TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL, PLSQL, WebLogic, MQ, Tomcat, Apache, Windows 10, IOS, Android, Struts, hibernate, spring, SharePoint, JIRA, VISIO, MS Project, Office, log4j, SVN, MAVEN, Telegence, Prism, Z Tracker, HP ALM, Clear Quest, SELENIUM Web driver, SVN, Z Tracker, Clear Quest, sun Solaris, HP UX, CSI, VISIO, Zeplin, QTP-VB Scripting, Selenium -Junit, Voltage, RSA
Sr Business Systems Analyst
- Creating POC for the new stack and demonstrated to end client - BT.
- Author business requirements coordinating with all component teams from different vendors
- Responsible in facilitating & driving JADs with architects and SME to create Conceptual Application Design (CAD)
- Hands on Unix System Admin (env creation, WebLogic set up, create servers, deploy application, configure JMS in a service oriented architecture, create user login, profiles & grant access)
- Hands on system integration for BAL, OR, DF using TIBCO tools (Business works, EMS, iProcess) in a SOA framework.
- Oversee e2e order completion from frontend /API submission to fulfillment for client demo.
Technology, Tools & Platforms : JAVA, J2EE, XML, SOAP UI, WSDL, Oracle, TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL, WebLogic, MQ, Tomcat, Apache, Windows 10, IOS, Android, Struts, hibernate, spring, SharePoint, JIRA, VISIO, MS Project, Office, Telegence, log4j, Prism, Z Tracker, SVN, HP ALM, Clear Quest, SELENIUM Web driver, SVN, SIEBEL, ONEVIEW, sun Solaris, HP UX, CSI, VITRIA Business Ware 3.1.7, 3.1.7 TIBCO Business Works 5.6, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO EMS 4.2.0, TIBCO I-process, Oracle, PMF
Business Systems Analyst
- Perform environment set up, configuration, continuous integration with all e2e components
- Implement BRQs for DAS (Directly attached storage) to SAN (Storage area network) migration.
- Authoring BRQs, supporting BEA WebLogic migration from 9 to 10.
- Driving Oracle RAC implementation in production for all BT GS LOBs
- Migrate Solaris Sparc to HP servers to lower TOC for higher performance & scalability.
- Conduct system admin, infra upkeep, code deployment, server bound, trouble shoot of infra, functional issues
- Participating in daily stand up calls, discuss open defects, status and escalations
- Performing QA- System integration testing, functional testing with thorough knowledge of all LOBs.
- Raising defects in QC tool, coordinate with dev teams and test big fixes.
- Creating, maintaining test cases in QC and automate functionalities as they become part of regression batch.
- Conduct extensive defect triages, extend provisioning support, engage in live e2e testing monitoring journeys
- Perform first line of assessment for potential issues identified as OFS issues, isolate the issue to identify real owner
- Craft advanced SQL querying, UNIX scripting, commands, integration & connectivity monitoring.
- Prioritizing defect fix & fix ETA negotiation with dev team based on criticality and complexity of functionalities
- Defect status reporting, issue escalation, release retrospection - best practices & lessons learnt reporting.
- Automating deployment process using data driven shell scripting, test harness tools.
- Providing immediate turnaround to critical functional issues / order journeys.
Technology, Tools & Platforms: JAVA, J2EE, XML, SOAP UI, WSDL, Oracle, TOAD, SQL Developer, PLSQL, Shell/BASH scripting, WebLogic, MQ, Tomcat, Apache, Windows, Struts, hibernate, log4j, spring, SharePoint, JIRA, STORM, RALLY, VISIO, SVN, MS Project, Office, MERCURY QC, SVN, SIEBEL, ONEVIEW, sun Solaris, HP UX, CSI, VITRIA Business Ware 3.1.7, Oracle, PMF