- IT Project Manager/Program Manager/Agile/ Six Sigma Green Belt
- Twenty Plus years as Project Manager at Confidential, Minneapolis.
- Highly respected IT Project Manager, Program Manager and Agile Manager with secret clearance and over 20 years of experience in the finance and technology industries using SDLC framework.
- Earned Bachelors in Business degree and several certifications in Scrum, Agile, SAFe, and ITIL Service Management.
- Proven and repeated success in guiding sizeable, cross functional teams to drive new business developments.
- Able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across the organization. Six Sigma “Green Belt”.
LANGUAGES: Assembler Language, HTML, COBOL, RPG, JCL, PI/1, Pascal and Java (entry level)
Scrum Frameworks: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, Xterme Programming
SOFTWARE & HARDWARE: Software MS Project, Salesforce, CICS, Data Warehouse, Eztrieve, Change Man
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Sr. Project Manager
- Global rollout of CrossCore 2.x and Backing App lications
- Led the move the entire Data Center to the Cloud
- Worked with team on “New Student Enrollments” rollout
- Worked with Product Owner to ensure backlog was prioritized
Scrum Master/ Agile Manager/Coach
- Worked with several teams to conduct feasible study on proposed vendors
- Did deep dive into Confidential needs to ensure the right vendor would be chosen
- Worked with Product Owner to ensure correct stories were represented in the backlog
- Managed team who kept the Satellite software current for all military communication
- Worked with technicians to ensure the latest upgrades were installed into the satellites for all ground locations
- Quarterly replanned the teams work to be completed
Project Manager, Senior Agile Manager/Coach
- Defined project iterations based on business values and effectively combined the vision of clients with the in - house wireframe designers to provide valuable design specifications
- Provided Leadership team with updates of the entire Program of rollouts of the ticketing system
- When ticketing system experience problems I assist the team in troubleshooting the issue
Project Manager/ Sr. Agile Manager/Coach
- Identified gaps to eliminate waste and to promote continuous improvement practice es such as tracking the feedback in the teams Retrospective to ensure desired changes occur.
- Agile Coach for 350 User Acceptance Testers
- Conducted bi-weekly training session via webex
- Provided surveys to understand topics for discussion
- Provided Management team with status of the UAT progress in learning Scrum
Project Manager/ Agile Manager/Coach
- Managed the team that created a new technology that recalibrated the engines for Confidential ’s
- Provided Leadership team with weekly updates of teams progress
- Tracked all of teams issues and risk