Senior Project Manager, SMC with proven success leading agile and waterfall cross - functional global project teams spanning all IT disciplines with an emphasis on delivery, cost and client satisfaction. Over 20 years of experience including multi-million $$ budget management, vendor management, customer relationships, executive level communications and reporting, negotiations and multi-functional team leadership skills. Highly skilled in managing multiple projects simultaneously, including Program Management.
Senior Project Manager
- Managing up to 10 resources and reporting to the Director of I.T. Responsible for managing customers and their expectations as well as managing vendors on applicable projects.
- Reporting status and leading meetings for Business Leaders and the Steering Committee
- Full waterfall and agile project lifecycle management (artifacts and budgets) utilizing Clarity and Project Workbench. Prepared/maintained the project charter, project plan, business requirements and approach documents for each reporting item, issue log, decision log, risk log and other supporting project documentation.
- Acting as Scrum Master on agile initiatives including facilitating meetings, assisting with Product Backlog/PBIs, Reviews, etc.
Senior Project Manager
- Prepared/maintained the project charter, project plan, business requirements and approach documents for each reporting item, issue log, decision log, risk log and other supporting project documentation.
- Managed a team of resources including business analysts, design developers and reporting developers.
- Prepared weekly status reports for senior management, lead Steering committee meetings and prepared presentations for discussion.
Senior Project Manager/IT Chief of Staff
- Act as the platform point of contact with other organizations in working groups, audits and other projects.
- Maintained oversight and coordination of roadmap creation/maintenance, Book of Work, work slates utilizing TFS, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Visio and other project management tools.
- Promote accomplishments and escalate hot topics/issues and compile operating reports using MS PowerPoint and compile executive level reports.
- Liaise with the Risk, Control & Information Security team and the platform to ensure a tighter risk environment.
- Manage financials for the platform including monthly outlook, headcount, SOWs, and annual budget process utilizing Excel Pivots and Project Tracking tools.
- Facilitate weekly Leads meeting, quarterly client budget status meetings, offsites and other events utilizing MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint.
- Manage the team’s Jive and Confluence presence and SharePoint sites, develop/adhere to internal processes, review/approve/ distribute all team communications.
- Coordinate and oversee contracts with vendors, onboarding/offboarding of staff, creation/maintenance of team roster and contact information, vacation scheduling and mandatory leave requirements tracking utilizing MS SharePoint, Excel and Word.
- Responsible for managing customers and their expectations, including Change Management activities.
- Direct management of 2 resources and indirect management of 8 Team Leads and 100+ resources.
- Act as Scrum Master on agile initiatives.
Project Manager/Project Control Officer
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Fischer product integration with Domino and WebSphere, respond to RFP requests, managed the PeopleSoft ERP certification of Confidential products.
- Customer relationship management, mentoring of other team members, installation and tuning of Identity Management software, installation and configuration of Provisioning software, creation, testing and installation of Provisioning workflows, workflow documentation, holding customer status meetings, providing executive status updates, performing product demonstrations and pre-sales tasks.
- Total project documentation for turnover to support team.
IT Project Manager/Sr. Solutions Engineer
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
- Management of Domino and WebSphere projects including creation of proposals, status meetings, management of staff, customer relations, budget management, quality assurance and reporting (internally and to customers).
- Partnered with IBM on pre-sales activities to prospective customers including live demos and presentations.
IT Project Manager
Confidential, Weston, FL
- Assemble multi-disciplinary project teams, assign individual responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Communicate with top information systems executives, functional area managers and/or consultants regarding the status of specific projects
- Understand the customer’s needs and develop/execute plans that met those needs.