- Over 6 years of experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Project Planning, Scheduling, Project Control Management, Business Analysis, Project Coordination.
- Expert in planning and developing the project schedule and Work Break down Structure.
- Closely tracked the progress of the project and made appropriate adjustments throughout the project lifecycle.
- Expert in conducting planning sessions and executing and controlling projects.
- Produced resourced programs for each project together with costs.
- Preparing and maintaining project programs, using appropriate software, P6 & MS Projects
- Preparing Project Earned Value Management Systems.
- Working with project team to ensure clear understanding of project objectives.
- Run the various project reports Burn down charts, 2 weeks look ahead and Critical Path etc.
- Calculated Earned Value (EVA), Schedule performance index (SPI) and Cost Performance Index (CPI).
- Maintained log in buckets for the resources.
- Worked with manger to submit change requests (CR) to sponsors.
- Ability to handle a project from project kick - off to deployment i.e. post production management.
- Experience Incident, problem, change and Release Management Activities.
- Involved in Change Management and Change Coordination Activities.
- Managed communications between technical groups & Business management.
- Identified, Analyzed, Escalated and Coordinated Risks in the Project.
Sr. Project Scheduler
- Work closely with the Engineering & Project Management Teams in project schedule development.
- Work with the team to define the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Trace work scope to project requirements.
- Assist with developing project activity list, identifying resource requirements, and establish performance measurement baseline (PMB).
- Define work package and control account structure, as well as identify a suitable activity network that facilitates critical path analysis.
- Analyze project schedule to identify deviations from approved PMB and suggest corrective actions.
- Provide ongoing guidance to Project Teams to assure proper application and compliance of project management tools and processes.
- Maintain the Project Schedule and perform Analysis.
- Maintain the schedule with activity forecast updates and undertake schedule analysis of critical path and milestone variances.
- Develop cost analysis and communicate results to program management.
- Maintain project management processes.
- Actively participate in presentation of the integrated project schedule to the project team and senior management.
- Prepare project data to support internal and external reviews and project health checks.
Environment: Clarity, MS Project, MS Office, MS Visio
Confidential - Bloomington, IL
- Gather information for creation of schedules, reports and charts - such as resource usage and schedule compliance.
- Developed Integrated Master Schedules, Including establishment of top level program milestones.
- Developed vertical and horizontal task dependencies for activities.
- Provided Critical Path analysis for performance management.
- Provide status and tracking of schedules and health metrics on schedule mechanics and performance.
- Provided project status and change reports, Plan and schedule multiple IT assignments using IT Life Cycle Management for software development.
- Reviewed Business/Functional requirements and technical specifications of the application.
- Gathered, compile, and report information on project deliverables.
- Generated Project reports (schedules & metrics, critical path, look ahead).
- Derive Earned Value (CPI/SPI) metrics & critical path from resource loaded schedules.
- Interview project participants to define and document sequence and duration of project tasks.
- Identify, assign, and track action items - coordinate project activity and status reporting.
- Define metrics plans, collect metrics and identify lessons learned.
- Assist with project transition plan or schedule, perform lessons learned analysis.
- Improve project management processes and business systems that support project decision makers.
- Accountabilities - coordinate, develop and update discipline schedules.
- Develop detailed, accurate and useable schedules and reports.
- Attend scheduling meetings for the purpose of pre-planning, implementing and Critical schedules.
- Assist in the development of work windows and contingency plans, by working with workweek managers and project managers.
- Data analysis & conversion; spreadsheet & database modification; format; chart; schedule and presentation skills.
- Experience in: strategic & tactical planning cost control, resource allocation, software auditing & license compliance, configuration management, quality assurance, staff mentoring.
- Support risk review board activities and provide oversight to ensure that schedule-related information is properly reflected in risk mitigation plans.
Environment: Primavera P6, MS Project, MS Office, Lotus Notes, MS Visio