- PMP certified Project Manager, Certified Agile Practitioner (ACP) and Certified Scrum Master (PSM) with 14+ years' experience in the IT industry which includes 8 years of Project Management experience.
- An ambitious, self - motivated individual who has the necessary IT skills, personal attributes and managerial experience required for a successful career at the highest levels.
- Sr. Project Manager with solid experience managing all levels of large-scale projects, including budgeting and scheduling.
- Experience handling a variety of solution implementations and service delivery across Salesforce, SAP, eCommerce and Java/J2EE
- Boasting a strong academic background and a proven track record of bringing value to a Business, with valuable customer facing skills and an agile technical mind that can come up with innovative technological & managerial solutions to seemingly intractable problems.
- Excellent consulting and presentation skills
- Experience using planning tools like Confluence, Team Forge, JIRA, MS SharePoint, and MS Project Plan, HPALM etc.
- Project Management
- Ecommerce Implementation
- Agile Practitioner
- Scrum Master
- Business Analyst
- Application Development
- Scope Management
- Project Schedule
- Budget management
- Stakeholder Management
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership
- Service delivery
- Process Improvement
- Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ecommerce Web applications
- Mobile Application Development
- Loyalty Management
- Onsite - Offshore Model
- User Stories
- Sprint and Release planning
- Conducting Workshop
- Requirement Gathering
- Customer Satisfaction
- Negotiation and Team Management
- Risk Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Performance Management
- Salesforce Cloud Craze
- Quality Assurance
- Spearheaded the million-dollar enhancements of Confidential eCommerce website, the Confidential App, and its microsites
- Develop, manage, and document all production schedules, milestones, projections, estimates, and budgets for customer-assigned projects
- Deliver project outputs in accordance with project plans, costs, and customer expectations
- Focus on prevention of slippage and overrun. Early identification of risk with suitable and proactive mitigation plans that are actively managed
- Serve as customer’s primary point of contact to manage customer expectations and communications (including timetabled and ad hoc meetings), ensure that the customer is informed on the project status, and obtain customer approval and sign-off on all major deliverables
- Manage the project team, including assigning individual project tasks, holding regular meetings to monitor progress, and ensuring all time sheets are completed on time
- Coordinate input from all project members, including third-party suppliers and customer staff, to ensure successful delivery
- Ensure that all work is produced in accordance with appropriate processes and that opportunities for improvement are identified and agreed upon
- Involved working with business clients, project team, vendor, local landscape teams and PMO throughout the life cycle of the project
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed the SAP Development project of budget $2M using Agile methodology; sprint team having both onsite-remote model.
- Outlined project plan, multiple releases, and sprints, determined resources, timelines to ensure continuous delivery as per SoW.
- Responsible and Accountable for the quality of deliverables and business’s expectations and assisted client IT executives on future road map.
- Adjusted project plans to account for dynamic targets, staffing changes and operational specifications.
- Involved working with business clients, project team, vendor, local landscape teams and PMO throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Facilitated Daily Scrum Meetings and Monthly Reviews meetings in an Onsite- Offshore model. Conducted sprint retrospective and followed up on action items for continuous improvement
Service Delivery Manager
- End to End Delivery responsibility for the IKEA Order Management project, the point of contact for the client and other vendors as well as for all escalations.
- Involved with the entire project governance, strategy, quality, execution, executive stakeholder management, business, and IT vendors, internal IT teams and the change control board.
- Negotiated service change with business that increased customer satisfaction while increasing revenue by 12%.
- Oversaw 100% compliance of meeting SLA's and KPI's in accordance with master services.
- By implementing efficient workflows and new and streamlined support process, the number of high priority tickets were reduced by 15%.
- Met with internal/external customers to consult on technical solutions, project planning, issue resolution, and implementation assessments.
- Implemented Failure Mode Analysis (FMA) for critical and high tickets thereby providing permanent solutions.
- Created rigorous and comprehensive quality assurance programs to provide timely and quality-based customer solutions/implementations.
- Managed 25+ on/offshore resources providing 24/7 support for multiple applications
- Developed and managed the project scope, time, deadlines and risk management.
- Articulated project goals and scope translated business needs into technical terms, prepared detailed work breakdown structures (WBS) and instilled shared accountability for achieving project milestones.
- Handled the de-escalation by resolving issues both technical and project issues including staffing shortages, scope creep and divergent business and user need
- Controlled risks associated with regulatory concerns by clarifying policies, enhancing project guidelines and collaborating in a cross-functional manner with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Developed long-term business strategy by using customer feedback to identify necessary process improvements.