- A complete Professional with 9 years of experience in Software Testing.
- Hands - On expertise in Manual Testing and Automation Testing.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Proficient on Automation tools like Selenium RC/WebDriver/IDE/Grid, TestNG, Maven for testing Client Server and Web based Applications.
- Expertise in using Selenium WebDriver API to automate tests on cross browser and cross platform environment. Key expertise includes testing & debugging GUI& Multi-Applications environment & automated testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in developing Selenium automation framework using TestNG and developing Maven targets to execute automation suites and involved in BDD and TDD.
- Experience in TestNG and page object model Framework and Data Driven Testing.
- Experience in Continuous integration tool Jenkins.
- Experience in Agile Methodology.
- Experienced writing test cases in MS Excel and in HP ALM's Test Plan section and UAT Releases.
- Experience in creating Test approach, work plan and designing the test Scenarios, test cases for test requirements.
- Expertise in preparing Test Plan and developed test cases , Acquired in depth knowledge of Use cases and testing process using Manual /Automation Testing, Preparing and Execution of Test Cases, GUI testing, Regression Testing, Bug Tracking and Bug Reporting.
- Involved in preparation of Requirement Traceability matrix (RTM).
- Knowledge in using SQL queries.
- Experience in Test Management Tool like Quality center 12 .0, TFS and Jira.
- ISTQB/ISEB - Certified Tester Foundation Level from Pearson VUE.
- Continuous learner, Dedicated, innovative and self-motivated team player/builder.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/GRID, HP Quality Center, TestNG
Languages: HTML, Java, XML
Defect Tracking Tools: Jira, BugZilla, ALM QC
Build Tools: Maven
Project Methodologies: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server,Mongo DB
Operating Systems: Windows ,MAC, UNIX
Version Controls: SVN,GitHub
Sr Selenium Tester
- Tested the new enhancements such as user stories in the sales centre application and logged the defects n Rally.
- Executed the automation regression suite in every deployment for Non-prod and Prod sites and reported the issues and status to the entire JDSC Team
- Created automation scripts utilizing the POM- Frame work, Java, TestNG, Maven and Selenium Web Driver and raised PR for the scripts in sales center cap-IT Repository in GitHub
- Involved in Regression testing for cross browser compatible using Sauce labs with multiple virtual devices like iPad and iPhone .
- Involved in daily status meeting and reported the status
- Involved in testing the incidents which are related to Mongo DB
QA Automation /Manual Engineer
- Analyzed Business Requirements created testing strategies, testing plans and prepared detailed test cases for the Application under Test (AUT).
- Involved in Agile (Scrum Process) methodology based Project Planning, Test planning and Coordinating on all SDLC phases.
- Designed, developed and implemented Data Driven automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG, and Selenium Web Driver.
- Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java (Eclipse IDE).
- Involved in Functional Testing as Unit test, Method test, Test Suite, Integration Testing using different TestNG methods.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration process using Selenium Web Driver.
- Designed and executed the Automation Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Track defects by using a bug tracking system Quality Center and do tests for issues. Report defects to software developers in order to ensure compliance with standards.
- Conducted backend testing using SQL queries to validate data for database and Used SQL queries for retrieving data from database for executing user specific test cases.
- Used Agile as a Software methodology and actively involved in Scrum and Daily standup meetings.
- Performed Cross Site Testing and API testing for the AUT.
- Tested applications in different types of browsers and versions, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome to simulate production environment.
Environment: Java, Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven, Eclipse, agile, Quality Center, SQL, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Oracle, Windows.
- Analyzed SRS and developed test protocols as per functional specification.
- Drafting the RTM, preparing test scenarios, Developing and executing the test protocols.
- Analyzing test data’s, reporting bugs and re testing
- Drafting Impact Analysis summary report.
- Execution of CTQ Execution, Localization Testing, Dry-Run Execution and assigning the status and Reporting to the higher authority.
- Involved in smoke, regression testing and functionality testing.
- Used Jira for defect tracking and reporting Defects to Development team.
- Following up with the development team to verify bug fixes and updating bug reports.
- Participated in regular, weekly project status meetings related to testing with Team Mates, Test lead and Project Manager and discussed the progress of the project.
Environment: Manual Testing, Java, SQL Server 2005, SVN, Jira, Windows.