- Seasoned professional in IT Project Management with experience using AGILE and SCRUM methodologies and managing vendor(s) to execute and deliver global projects on - time and under budget.
- Demonstrated the ability to lead and support hardware/software application implementations with Delivery, Release and Change Management.
- 18 years of ERP implementation and integration experience in providing subject matter expertise to multiple industries (Healthcare, Automotive and Service Delivery, Consulting industries).
- Knowledgeable in following project management disciplines: risk management, issue management, scope management and change control, project scheduling configuration and data management of material, product quality, inventory, supplier performance, process setup along with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Experience in maintaining and managing quality control throughout the project lifecycle resulting in quality project deliverables, change control and final solutions. As well as developing and maintaining systems documentation including business process procedures, functional design specifications, process flows, and creation of business cases RFPs, RFQs and SOWs.
- Several years of experience in Supplier Development with problem solving, conflict resolution, crisis intervention skills with pricing and cost negotiation skills of technology systems and other forms of purchasing products.
- Skilled in motivating, coaching, mentoring, and cohesive team building with both technical and non-technical staff in order to be consistent high-performers and achieve desired results.
- Hands-on experience in improving Supply Chain Management processes from concept to production and delivery. Interacted with client business users for requirement gathering and analysis of existing business processes and prepared business models while using Supply Chain Methodologies (SCM).
IT Vendor Coordinator
- Serving as a subject matter expert and providing consultation to HR System Office and Regional Health Ministries (RHMs) lead vendor requirements, directing solution design, configuration, testing, and projects rollout.
- Lead collaborator of multiple teams, including IT, Integration, Interfacing, Supply Chain and Trinity Health Information
- Lead and establishes objectives and methodologies for monitoring of the vendor service level agreements (SLAs). Analyzes and evaluates vendor performance and response. Issues performance reports on a timely basis to vendor and Trinity Health leadership. Conducts review meetings with vendor(s) to discuss expectations and deliverables.
- Manages continuous improvement activity by delivering solutions based on findings from vendor trend reporting, SLA analysis, benchmark and performance management.
- Served as a consultative resources and manages all related requests for proposals (RFP's).
- Coordinates vendor activities for acquisitions and divestitures.
IT Implementation Consultant
- Managed customer, deployment and technical teams to execute all activities as outlined in the project plan
- Subject matter using PM methodologies for daily operations with engagement of logistics, Purchase Orders, invoicing and material inventory for Confidential solutions
- Providing clinical workflow analysis and consulting based on Confidential solutions which includes clinicians and individual departments (Nursing, Pharmacy, OR, MM, etc.)
- Managed preparation, application and hardware configuration and database requirements and setup processes Managed and supported the local IT Manager, Engineering Manager, Network Supervisor and Facility Manager to purchase and install appropriate hardware/software and infrastructure to support product sequencing for all customers.
- Providing best practice advice and input for customer process discussions/consulting
- Managed procedural changes needed for the technology change
- Coordinated content management and document management in MS SharePoint and JIRA
- Created and implemented Systems Release and Change Management
- Responsible for integrated application testing; provide feedback to analyst on required changes
- Nurse preceptor training
- Managed and provided customer implementation support as needed
- Successfully managed tasks to ensure timely go live and customer satisfaction
- Managed and lead all go live support activity as per the project scope
IT Project Manager / IT Delivery Lead
- Managed and supported diverse delivery teams, located in multiple locations using Agile/SCRUM Methodology to deliver global projects.
- Managed change management processes across all infrastructure systems and applications
- Managed resource needs, developed detailed plans, and analyzed status reports
- Worked with all stakeholders, including business users, technical staff and suppliers, to deliver on required commitments
- Managed and demonstrated the ability to recognize and proactively resolve issues.
- Provided IT leadership with an accurate assessment of project status and progress.
- Defined and managed project estimates and forecasts and was responsible for overall project budget adherence
- Delivered on initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects, using a formal project management methodology.
- Managed large size projects and multiple projects of moderate size concurrently.
- Developed and managed detailed plans and schedules in Microsoft Project.
- Managed and monitored project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule.
IT Shop Floor Analyst /IT Project Manager
- Managed day-to-day responsibilities, such as analyzing, implementing and supporting current and future Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Sequencing solutions at Faurecia North America facilities, as well as integration activities between these systems and Faurecia's ERP systems to ensure that all relevant transactions were captured.
- Managed and ensured error-proofing data collection in the operation systems.
- Traveled to support product launch activities as required.
- Managed and supported the local IT Manager, Engineering Manager, Network Supervisor and Facility Manager to purchase and install appropriate hardware/software and infrastructure to support product sequencing for all customers.
- Analyzed and made recommendations for new software/hardware purchases
- Trained facility staff with business analysis and data management processing before implementation.
- Supported and developed continuous improvement and enforced system policies and procedures