EMC Documentum Specialist
- EMC (Opentext) Documentum Specialist
- Leading a project team and works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives. Liaising with Solutions Architect, development teams and stakeholders.
- Providing technical support and input on the application suite of 'Documentum' to a defined business segments.
- Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
- Displaying strong analytical and problem solving skills. Understanding of ITIL, Remedy, CMDB, Change Control process (BMC Orchestrator Software suite).
Technical System Engineer
- Primarily focuses on resolving technical issues in a timely manner with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshooting all incoming and outgoing, emergency and recovery that customers are facing.
- Providing technical support needs via Phone, email and WebEx, Troubleshooting 7mode and Cluster (CDOT)
- Troubleshooting Network Protocols such as NFS, CIFS and FC, Troubleshooting Performance related issues.
- Troubleshooting related Data Protection issues - Snapmirror, Snapvault, NDMP (Backups), OSSV, AltaVault
- Troubleshooting OC/UM issues - Oncommand Unified manager (6.x,7.x), Oncommand system manager (9.x and older).
- Troubleshooting SnapManager issues - Snapdrive for Vmware, SQL, Exchange, windows, Unix/Linux
IT System Administrator
- IT System Administrator of a large-Scale Network containing about 1,000 staff users and 5,000 faculty students. Managed Servers Microsoft, Linux.
- Main lead in implanting and coordination of complex technical projects between software vendors, integrator teams and highstake holders.
- Troubleshooting Active Directory issues (Disaster recovery of DC, AD sync issues, DNS resolve problems, creation of Users, groups, and full AD management), Troubleshooting Exchange 2007/2010 related issues (Backups, mailbox management, backup and restoration). SQL databases (instances) creation, management, backup, and recovery.
- Managing medium-scale (20 vm-servers, 5 ESXi 5 servers Virtual-server farm) providing VDI services to faculty-students.