- PMP certified and dynamic professional with 8 years of demonstrated success in multidiscipline project management. Expert in process improvement, project scheduling, resource management, stakeholder communication, change management, and strategic analysis. Experienced in working with clients in different geographical location and in different work environment.
- Defining project scope, deliverables and goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Experienced in working with waterfall and iterative lifecycle and knowledge of multidiscipline projects.
- Managing dependencies between activities and closely monitoring the critical path.
- Planning schedule and tracking project milestones to attain best quality and expected timeline.
- Preparing procurement statement of work, developing source selection criteria, selecting prospective sellers, evaluating proposals and contracts, and managing invoices.
- Managed correspondence with vendor regarding procurement and contract management services and negotiated terms within established guidelines to mitigate contractual risk.
- Involved in responsibilities like integration of SDLC processes along with brainstorming in team meeting, identifying key stakeholders, performing risk mitigation plans, managing project and reportscommunication and change management in the projects.
- Possess knowledge and experience in content writing and also managed a team of content writers (monitoring quality, timely delivery and mentoring project resources).
- Managing and communicating reports based on customer and stakeholders requirements.
- Experienced in handling and training customers with ERP, CRM, and MIS software in print industry.
- Experienced in handling customers across the different regions such as US, UK, Africa, Singapore and India.
Client Relation and Communication Manager
- Partnered with business and control functions to ensure smooth and consistent implementation across EMEA.
- Evaluated proposals received, prepared RFPs, evaluated sellers, generatedstatus reports, vendor communication,client communication, selected prospective sellers, prepared source selection criteria with team assistance, tracked project status reports, and handled negotiations.
- Worked as an important resource in setting up standards and process based on the lessons learned in previous projects.
- Overseen the development of an interactive, multimedia, internet - based customer enquiry desk for full-service advertisingand communication firm.
- Led complex technology projects with the teams of programmers, developers, analysts, and testing experts.
- Managed $10M budget by monitoring expenditures and ensuring compliance.
- Worked as a part of the project team to achieve project milestones. Developed status reports and resource plans. Created and managed RAID logs (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, and Dependency). Implemented and developed best practices. Coordinated with US based customers to gather requirements and managed expectations.
- Facilitated internal training to build in-house expertise, product awareness, and staff confidence.
- Managed publishing and Education K-12 construction projects from US to determine scope, schedule requirements, and coordinate with resources on priorities to effectively bring project within budget and on schedule with process automation.
- Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Managed the communication with stakeholders, clients, and vendors, handled project resources, and been responsible for end to end project management that includesrequirements gathering, estimation, co-ordinating project phases, conducting review meetings, created project management plans,team management, status and forecast reports generation (based on internal team and client requirement), conducted risk analysis and mitigation plans, managing vendors, generating licence, permissions and ISBN, managedgraphics and media related projects, conducted change impact analysis, presentations and documentations.