- Technical Delivery Management and BI Solution Architect with Cloud, BPM, ERP and Analytics experience in concurrent and dynamic environments.
- Retail, Health Care, Medical Equipment Manufacturing, Supplies & Channel Marketing, Financial, EPC and Consulting Services experience.
- Enterprise Data Lake construction, Data Integration, Data Migration, Decommissioning of Legacy & EDW systems and enabling transition to Global Digital Transformation
- Healthcare Data Integration and Management through EDW around HIPPA, PHI and HITRUST security.
- Worked with ICD 10, CAG, AHCA with PPACA data on Customer retention and value for dollar spent, etc..
- Working & implementing, Decommissioning (some) and upgrade experience in Big Data Technologies - Hadoop, Greenplum, Netezza, Attunity, Informatica BDE & PC, DataStage, Talend, Alteryx (POC for alternative/ Lite ETL), Paxata (POC and evaluation), SAS, EDQ, QlikView, Tableau, Cognos, Toad Data Point and Cisco Data Virtualization (POC and enterprise rollout strategy) and Oracle EBiz Suite.
- Assessing Businesses and envisioning the Architecture road map on Enterprise, IT and Applications solutions based on the Vision and Goals of the entities.
- Expert in developing effective working relationships with the client teams to understand and support requirements, scoping/ prioritizing projects, developing strategic plans to implement technology solutions, and effectively managing client expectations.
- Through working knowledge of PMO operations, IT project portfolio management, cost/ variance analysis, budget forecasting/tracking/control, resource modeling/ forecasting/ leveling, project planning/scheduling/controlling, project/executive dashboards, performance/ status tracking, trend analysis and projects prioritization of multiple projects in parallel.
- Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile DevOps with Scrum Master Project methodologies usage as per project needs along with Budgets.
- Trained & implemented in Org. work culture - the Six Sigma, Agile, DevOps, PMP and CMMI approaches.
- Multi-project teams resource team mobilization and ramp-up and demobilization based on architecture built and projects.
- Good visibility at process creations, improvements and its compliance, change management, and has created & implemented the Presales bid management cycle and handled the Projects Management successfully and looks after its knowledge repository requirements and training fulfillment.
- Confident, pro-active, analytical, fast learner, assertive, detail-oriented candidate with excellent multitasking capabilities to perform exceptionally in ever changing and stressful environments.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills with goal-oriented attitude to motivate / work with the team as well as independently.
- A good listener with excellent oral/ written communication skills and excellent problem solving skills. Adept at learning new technologies with organized, disciplined mindset and positive professional attitude to direct and manage the Projects.
Languages: SQL, HQL
Databases: Oracle 10g, Teradata, MS-SQL, Netezza, Hadoop, AWS-RedShift, SAS SPDS and Greenplum
Operating Systems: Windows 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP/ 2000/ Me/ 98/ 95/ 3.1/ NT, MS-DOS, Windows 2008 Server R2
Productivity Tools: MS Visio, MS Project, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook, IBM-Lotus Notes, TOAD, Aginity and SAS-EG.
Business Skills: Business Definition Requirements, Business Process Analysis, Gap Analysis, Use Case modeling & Analysis, Use case specification (UCS)
Data Quality & Prep. Tools: Oracle Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ), Alteryx, Paxata and Tableau Prep (beta)
BI Tools: Tableau, QlikView SAS-VA, Birst and BIRT (Open Text)
DV Tools: Cisco Data Virtualization, Dell Toad Data Point
ERP: Oracle EBS, Microsoft Dynamics RMS
ETL Tools: Informatica PC, BDE, SSIS, DataStage and Talend
Technical Delivery/ Project Manager
- Laying down Migration Strategy: On-premise Heterogeneous systems to AWS-Cloud Strategy
- Deciding factors related to Historic data availability, retirement and lift-n-shift, enhancements, new mappings, and sunset applications for out-of-scope
- Assessing the Tools and Technologies in CIM Architecture for the Migration
- Meeting Downstream data consumers including external Vendors for Communicating the Scope and Timelines
- Decide coding standards across the Project streams and review/ approval mechanism
- Provide delivery oversight and review project timelines and adherence to objectives.
- Manage resource readiness, training and overall well being along with P&L of the Project
- Managing Onsite & Offshore resources and tracking project tasks against planned timelines & milestones
- Project observes both Waterfall and Agile Scrum methodologies as per the Program needs
- Conduct reviews on document deliverables, test cases (functional, non-functional) and review performance of the resources
- Participate in client reviews periodically and provide governance support
- Engage with Project Sponsors regularly to provide executive visibility to the Project
- Setting up and revising of quantitative goals for the project
- Setup periodic migration status meeting & track and communicate issues, risk as well as mitigation plan
Tools: AWS-Redshift, S3, Tableau, Spotfire, SAS, MicroStrategy, 3rd Party Vendors, Teradata, Aqua Studio modelling, MS-Projects, Project Libre, MS-Office Suite, Yammer, Attunity, AutoSys and Atlassian products Confluence and JIRA.
Technical Project Manager
- Project initiation for Migration by selecting Subject Areas, Timelines and Mappings Scope in Scrum and Kanban framework
- Determining requirement and plan layout with SME, AWS DBA on Lift-N-Shift (Re-write) or with Enhancements
- Evolving Talend tool setup, licensing as per the Scope
- Evaluating and recommending No. of Concurrent licenses for AWS-Redshift usage
- Goal is to retire existing Teradata services by the end of the year
- Implementing re-platforming coding standards and Architectural review for approval in SDLC
- Lay out Data Engineering flow chart from ASIS, TOBE and seeking Project Sponsor approvals
- Determining end data and reporting needs by communicating to the existing GDW Users.
- Laying reporting backend data strategy for seamless migration to new Cloud environment
- Evaluating Snowflake database for replacing AWS-Redshift in ensuring year and giving inputs
- Communicating to external (3rd party) data Users for Statistical Analysis and new recommendations
- Managing and directing BI Projects consuming AWS Cloud Migration data from both Tableau and MicroStrategy
- Managing Installation-Setup, Development, Migration, Decommissioning, QA and CR Scope in Agile methodology implementing MoSCoW framework.
- Resource Management in Agile framework both Onsite and Offshore.
- Periodic reporting including Budgets vs. Actual Project Costs to the Project Steering Committee on the migration effort and milestones across SDLC
Tools: Confluence, Tableau Desktop and Server 10.1, Micro Strategy, AWS-Redshift and S3, Paxata, Alteryx, Github, JIRA, MS-PPT, Excel, Teradata, Talend and Data Stage
Technical Project Manager
- Analyzing existing Architecture Eco System
- Evaluating existing user strength against SQL, Hive, Teradata, Google Cloud, MicroStrategy, Spotfire and Tableau
- Coming up with RACI matrix and Project communications
- Determining on reverse migration from On-cloud Tableau data to On-premise
- Coordinating effort in listing feature comparison between the tools for Tableau as Road Map for BI COE
- Coming up with integrated Project plan involving Data Migrations - Google Cloud & Hive, Reporting Conversions, Setting up of COE, Organization Communication Plan
- Resource planning including Business hours needed for reviews, testing and approvals with Onsite/ Offshore
- Leading multiple work streams as per finalized plan
- Vendor management for Downsizing, Licensing, Scaling of various Tools and Technologies involved
- Scrum Master and Product Owner for teams to achieve the Project goals (MoSCoW)
- Co-architecting BI Infra for capacity planning, sun setting tools
- Conducting Lunch-N-Learn programs bringing BI COE awareness and driving towards Project roadmap
- Working with Sponsor teams from Sales Task Force, ECom, Finance and Marketing
- Working with various Architects, DBAs, Cross functional teams is a daily norm
- Dealing with aspects including Documentation, Knowledge Management and Training
Tools: Tableau Desktop and Server 9.3, Google Cloud products, Confluence, JIRA, AEM, Teradata and Netezza