- More than 13 years project management experience managing multi - level projects.
- Detail-oriented problem solver with excellent research and troubleshooting skills.
- Highly motivated, seasoned professional adept at leading business customers through the lifecycle of project management including the development of business plans.
- Works well with cross functional teams, vendors, and co-workers at all levels.
- Presents project updates, data analysis reporting, and KPI’s to C-Level Management.
- Facilitated the Scrum of Scrums and daily Scrum Stand-up meetings.
- Implement process improvements by pairing with Agile Coach at onsite from a readiness perspective.
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders to resolve and manage dependencies with external systems.
- Ensure dependencies at story, and feature level are tracked.
- Co-ordinate with Client for resolution of impediments & defects impacting readiness and execution team progress.
- Prepare status reports and conduct management reviews with applicable stakeholders.
- Closely work with Offshore PMO to perform project level risk and issue management.
- Validated Core HR functionality in Workday’s Absence Management business process condition rules solution.
- Reviewed Pathways Graduation and GLMS 2015.1 UAT test cases for completeness before testing.
- Executed Pathways Graduation UAT onsite with the Pathways Project Team.
- Test Lead on GLMS 2015.1 Upgrade UAT to include GLMS UAT mobile device testing.
- Partnered with HR Strategy Enablement & Initiatives team on Enablement and Strategy Intake Process governance.
- Developed HR Strategy & Enablement SharePoint Dashboard, and WMUS Field HR Annual Events SharePoint.
- Consulted with various business and technical areas to complete BVM (Business Value Model) documentation.
- Manages project deliverables by assigning ownership and establishing project activities, milestones and timelines.
- Guides project Work Threads for: Milestones, Challenges, Issues, Risk, Accomplishments, Timelines, and Scope.
- Conducts meetings for project: Readiness Checkpoints, Weekly Touch Base, and Global Metrics Workshop.
- Project Lead for financial base camp (AA, AP, AR, GL, IP) Test Automation to complete system regression testing.
- Project Lead for Global Risk Compliance (GRC) SAP upgrades & service packs.
- Design project status reports for Senior Leadership, Business Process, & Quality Assurance Technical Teams.
- Executes weekly, monthly, and year-end Change Control, Release, and Enhance Management meetings.
- Gathers system report data for Change Management Review Board to verify financial systems upgrades & changes.
- Approves Compliant User Provisioning (CUP) request for SAP GRC Access Control.