- Proven Program Manager with 15+ years of professional experience. Worked in software development, information technology, banking, and financial services.
- Key strengths are in software implementation projects, influencing, leading teams, and deep understanding of budgeting and finance.
- Passionate about continuous improvement, managing cross functional projects, dependencies, providing escalations management, and building great customer experience.
- Conference speaker on team leadership and giving feedback. Fluent in Russian and Ukrainian, basic knowledge of German. Analytical, collaborative, proactive.
- Managed budgetary cycle including yearly planning and monthly review for $6M projects
- Saved $10M by leading a team of 80 including project managers, UX and UI designers, developers, and QA testers
- Worked cross - functionally with Sales, Operations, and Customer Support
- Designed a guide for developers on Jira in the company dashboard
- Implemented improvement plans by setting up 4 Agile teams, pre-sales activities, and scrum stand-up meetings
IT Program Manager
- Hired, mentored, trained, and led an international team of 65
- Managed projects for prototypes of internal reporting for Dodd-Frank breach trades and Trader Mandates
- Organized 15+ trainings for investment banking clients
- Reorganized internal teams from team extension to Fixed Capacity model (Managed Delivery)