- 10 + years experience in the development, training, implementation, and management of a wide range of IT and business projects.
- Demonstrated success in completing all aspects of project on time and within budget guidelines.
- Experienced in collaborating and negotiating with multiple internal departments, department heads, clients, vendors, and senior management to ensure successful project completion.
- Experienced in developing and managing a variety of client related IT project management. (Business IT, Managed Broadband, ISP, and collocation).
- Experienced in developing and managing a variety of internal company projects. (Service Desk, ITIL processes, Crisis Management, SDLC processes, new services quoting, software / hardware new and upgrade rollouts, Disaster recovery, remote access, telephony and call routing, security solutions, Service Level Agreements, workflow rules, anti - virus, network utilization, network topology, root cause analysis and service outage synopsis, and automation).
- Collaborated with various departments on a variety of company initiatives, (Agreements, quoting, company-wide reporting, inter-departmental communications, human resource projects, accounting projects, Key Performance Indicators).
- Developed and implemented several processes and project templates for other company department procedures.
- Developed and implemented various workflow, escalation, and notification processes.
- Demonstrated leadership and management capabilities.
- Cost reduction strategies.
- Project development, planning, and implementation.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Process development and improvement (ITIL).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Risk Management.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Highly Organized.
- Experience with application management tools
- Various Hardware / Software Skills
- Experienced with SDLC processes
Account Manager / Implementation Manager
- Managed and directed a staff of 30-35 management, administrative, and technical employees.
- Collaborated with Sales, Marketing, and Engineering teams to launch products and services on time and within budget, Collaborated with Software Management and Training team to implement internal and client facing software applications.
- Developed and implemented standardized processes to meet or exceed expectations on client Service Level Agreements.
- Developed and implemented departmental financial Key Performance Indicators in compliance with company financial goals.
Senior Lead Compliance Project Manager
- Performed annual auditing of Cobit Controls for Sarbanes Oxley compliance testing and remediation.
- Lead Project Manager over mid range user access controls.
- Lead Program Manager over Financial Billing application Security vulnerability Risk Assessment and compliance measures.
- Was instrumental in the development of IT Compliance Dashboard to identify current assets, and financial applications with system and application vulnerabilities.
Operations / Network Operations Manager
- Managed and directed a staff of over 50 employees to provide a high level of network and system management and monitoring.
- Was direct manager over the Network Operations staff providing monitoring or all connectivity, DNS management, IDS, and crisis management.
- Directed and facilitated daily outage review and risk assessment meetings and projects.
- Directed and facilitated weekly change review meetings.