- Overall 9+ years of IT experience. Certified Scrum Master with 5+ years of experience of executing Agile projects. Worked on Blue Harmony project at Client Location, IBM Sweden for 3 months.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile Methodologies and traditional Project Management principles and practices.
- Extensive experience with analysis, design, development, and implementation of complex projects like NiLS (Nordic International Leasing System), CRIS (Credit Request Information system) for financing and purchase credit lines of IBM business.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture. Strong language skills, good Finance domain and business knowledge.
- Excelled in guiding the work of technical teams. Articulated project goals and scope. Translated business needs into technical terms, prepared detailed work breakdown structures (WBS) and instilled shared accountability for achieving project milestones. Defined and initiated projects to manage cost, schedule, and quality, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
- Proven ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Agile Principals
- Tasking Meetings/Retrospectives
- Relative Estimation
- Project Management
- Story - Based Development
- Iteration/Sprint Planning Meetings
- Conflict Resolution
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goal.
Product Owner / Project Manager
- Work directly with end users to capture and analyze challenges to their workflow
- Provide key performance metrics to the Head of IT on the deliveries and benefits realization of change implementations
- Prioritizes work within an agile team and maintain a backlog of future work for consideration/prioritization
- Take responsibility for the development of ongoing enhancements, create and prioritize user stores with the agile teams
- Own and drive backlog grooming and management, prioritize user stories, create acceptance criteria and drive testing and delivery
- Defining the road map and prioritizing the backlog of work to meet the vision in a timely manner to meet market and customer demands
- Work with Program Management and Battelle leadership to support new business
- Maximizing the work of the development team
- Manage all project finances by tracking hours and cost against budget on a weekly basis, project future expenditures and revenue, and manage project scope changes against budget.
- Handled multiple projects with up to 28 team members and budgets up to $1.5M for individual projects.
Scrum Master / Team Lead
- Successfully migrated more than 10 projects from Waterfall to Scrum within 6 months
- Organized and facilitated sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Taught the team to create clear and concise epics/stories
- Instructed and modeled core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility; ensured consistent application of scrum methodologies across the enterprise
- Worked with the product managers to identify cross-team dependencies and manage inter-team tasks
- Evangelized the benefits of Scrum to ensure its smooth adoption
- Assisted team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, sizing and task definition and participated proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools and best practices reducing development time by 35%
- Had worked on Data analytics and performed the trainin