- Serving greater than 18 years as a Project Manager, predominantly in a software development environment working on medium and small projects (medium 20,000 hours, to small less than 500 hours).
- Used waterfall methodology for marketing projects Confidential Pacific Bell and trained on the use of agile (scrum) within the Confidential Web Service (e - commerce) department.
- Easy to work with. Self-starter, self-learner of internal applications, Work well within rigid processes and enjoy new technologies.
- Possess a good sense of humor. Enjoy organizing chaos.
- Bi-weekly status reports
- Create work breakdown structure
- Created and maintained detailed project plans (using MS Project)
- Worked with project teams to obtain status of work activities.
- Worked with enterprise teams within the entire bank to ensure compliance with the PMO regulatory processes
- Set up and maintained SharePoint sites for documentation control and organization
- Maintained the budget for the Program Manager
- Provided status reporting presentations (using PowerPoint) for the entire program
- Attended required meetings.
- Worked closely with customers to determine their hardware and software compliance requirements
- Worked with internal technical support team to resolve customer issues
- Ordered and activated software licenses
- Maintained and updated internal database of customer information
- Created and updated customer order stats for reporting using Excel
- Used SAP CRS system for obtaining customer information and SAP ERP system for handling internal sales invoicing.
- Managed training development projects from inception to delivery, which includes specific development toolkit responsibilities for initiation, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation, and closure
- Leveraged all cross-functional internal resources to effectively complete assigned projects
- Managed any external resources assigned to effectively complete assigned projects
- Utilized standards based project management processes
- Responded to ad hoc project management requests
- Worked closely with stakeholders (internal and external) and other managers to manage multiple projects.