- Analyze and define processes of the business and IT, ‘To Be’ and ‘As Is’. This includes analysis of current business requirements and ensuring the technological (IT) processes met or exceeded the existing business requirements.
- Collaborate with appropriate IT members. Facilitating reviews with the business and IT teams, to accommodate new business process designs in collaboration with the appropriate IT team members.
- This includes documenting the process changes/new processes into requirements/design document that served as basis for IT to design/develop the technological response to the requirements definition processes.
- Capability Maturity Module Integration (CMMI)
- Software Configuration Management (SCM)
- MS Project, MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project)
- Microsoft SharePoint Site
- Test Planning, Cost, Budget and Variance analysis
- Requirements analysis, test scenario’s and expected results
- Project scheduling and planning
- Strong written and communication skills
- Team building and mentoring
- Strong team player
- JCL, SQL, IMS, DB2, Control - M, MQ Series INSYNC, Mainframe, Midrange & UNIX
- Release management for Waterfall and Agile testing
- Risk Analysis and QA control
- JIRA, ALM & ServiceNow, CHALK
Consultant (Release Manager)
- Communicated with project planning by meeting weekly to monitor and update the calendar and when new code for a release will be expected.
- Monitored code during the release window and prior to implementation using CHALK, JIRA, ALM & ServiceNow.
- Monitored each new delivery. Ensured that all changes were communicated to the correct people/groups.
- Update CHALK & JIRA project status each week for weekly report gathering for management.
- Responsible for creating the critical Milestones for the new environments for testing the Telecommunications Billing system, working with legacy onshore, offshore and contract teams.
- Perform operational tasks by working with development, clients and other test team to determine job flow. Create or modify jobs on mainframe environment using JCL. Build schedules in Control - M for batch cycle execution. Install release changes into the environment. Create or modify package and plan binds. Build refresh schedule for loading datasets, VSAM or DB2 tables when a re-run is needed for testing. Execute batch jobs and troubleshoot issues. Monitor jobs in Control-M and review job completion in JHS or EJES. Performed production unloads to create a data base point.
- Review/assess project requirements, new or changes to existing architecture flows and current project and release schedules.
- Coordinate with business clients and project technical architects to review/modify/approve list of proposed test requirements for testing.
- Was responsible for the Communication Plan for weekly status for Cross Leadership Teams.
- Facilitated daily calls, with all teams to ensure current status was communicated and any issues were discussed and documented.
- Documented test cases, created overall test plans, including systematic test cases, to test their range of applications and identifying the IST testing that will be required prior to the start of their End to End testing phase.
- Facilitated meetings with clients and IT to gather and review requirements.
- Coordinated project testing and performed manual testing for the End to End Testing and Integration team on key programs at Confidential .
- Manage multiple End to End testing projects, for any given release.
- Responsibilities included development of test plans, manage End-to-End (E2E) project testing (including test team members) required to implement into production, monitor productivity, work with environment teams to ensure all environment changes are in place and tested prior to the start of testing, ensure quality and customer-service standards; proactively initiate problem/defect resolution process, through the completion of testing.
- Responsible for understanding the full product flow, along with the development and execution of highly detailed test cases for complex systems and equipment.
- Executed and troubleshooting manual test cases.
- Interfaced with multiple testing organizations, UAT, development, project management, and product owner teams to ensure that end to end testing completion is on track.
- Followed Agile & Waterfall methodology for development and testing processes.
- Support testing projects within the Consumer and Enterprise business portfolios, for the domains of sales, ordering, activation, fulfillment, provisioning, repair, and billing.