- Master Scrum Certified IT Project Manager with a 10 year record of successfully driving transformational IT projects, managing budgets up to $4 Million, meeting high pressure deadlines and with a customer centric focus on technology innovation.
- Manages Hardware and Software implementations. Recognized for ‘making the impossible possible’, being influential, inspirational and motivating others to tackle complex projects in a calm, persistent and creative way.
IT PROJECT MANAGER
Confidential, Lewisville, Texas
- Manage IT implementations for over 125 new locations, including infrastructure, hardware and software installs - 2018. Total implementations 325.
- Lead Project Manager for the implementation and install of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) technology in over 100 centers across the US.
- Manage multiple infrastructure projects including Server Upgrades, VOIP implementations, laptop refresh and memory upgrades for over 300 centers.
- Manage Wireless Access Points installation - Installed new AP’s in over 150 new and existing centers.
- Successfully managed the Skype for Business implementation project.
- Improve efficiency of IT implementation team by providing on call support to field teams and partners.
- Establish strong cross-functional partnership with Infrastructure and Network Management teams to plan, manage and deliver the infrastructure roadmap.
- Collaborate proactively with project stakeholders on project status, issues, risks, and update project documentation and artifacts.
- Develop and execute approved project work plans, budget and all project resources, partnering with vendors to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and close of implementations projects.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Documented and formalized internal processes for PMO Delivery Project Managers to utilize for delivery of Enterprise products and services.
- Built and maintained Wiki Repository utilized by Global Project Managers.
- Introduced Confluence as a centralized document repository for entire PMO, streamlining and consolidating the delivery process by 100% over the legacy process.
- Established and led weekly roundtable forum offering solutions for implementation concerns and questions.
- Successfully completed ISO 27001 formal audit for Professional Services PMO standards and best practices data security.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- 100% of projects were managed from inception to completion, on-time and within limited budget.
- Provided project updates, information and notice of project changes to key stakeholders.
- Trained clients on functionality of web applications as part of product delivery roll-out process.