- Senior - level business professional having a considerable and cumulative breadth of knowledge and understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes and technology designs across multiple product domains. Designs innovative solutions that have significant impact industry-wide.
- Significant experience in IT services, Implementations, Technology Selection, Strategic Positioning, Strategic Planning, Budgeting, Benchmarking, Prototyping, Process Management, and Developing Milestones.
- Proven record of project execution in time and within budget, meeting contractual requirements, planning and risk management. Responsible for motivating the team members and discuss their career and development paths.
- Exercises creativity and independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design the most complex business solutions utilizing latest technology to meet customer needs.
- Coordinates and develops highly complex statements of work, work breakdown structure and level of effort and staff plans. Builds and maintains a network and up-to-date specific industry or product knowledge.
- More than 25 years of experience in full cycle operation of an information technology system. Ensuring the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions. In depth business and operational knowledge in HR and IT functions.
- More than 25 years of experience performing technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, quality management, system support, evaluate cost schedule and risk. Effective analysis at all levels: concept, design, development, test, implement, support, maintenance and change management.
- More than 25 years of experience in performing functional analysis, requirements assessment, allocation of resources, schedule, cost constraints analysis, performance measurement using ROI Tools and developing interfaces to make user experience far better than ever.
- Creates project proposals, specifications and statements of work including costs, benefits, timetables and implementation strategies. Creates other documentation necessary to satisfy legal, regulatory and policy requirements for IT projects.
- Very experienced using techniques such as Performance, Evaluation, and Review Techniques (PERT), Management by Objectives (MBO), Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Unified Modelling Language, and Earned Value Management (EVM).
- Creates budget guidance by program financial performance reviews, budget planning preparation, budget and program trend analysis, and analyzing impacts for alternative level of funding. Participates in budget execution activities by provided budget advice to program offices and reviewing budget and program data to determine additional funding needs and the need to reprogram funds.
- Deep understanding of different Agile and lean approaches and supporting context such as Agile behaviors, Agile project governance, Agile process.
- Very knowledgeable in Engineering Process end to end: Define the Problem, Do Background Research, Specify Requirements, Brainstorm Solutions, Choose the Best Solution, Build a Prototype, Do Development Work, Test, Redesign and change management.
- Identifies the potential problems in a project before hand and mitigate the risk by reallocating resources, and rebidding of contracts. Escalate at-risk programs/projects to the senior management. Resolves the most complex customer issues by recommending solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excels at communicating with stakeholders to provide accurate reporting and information regarding the ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Strategic thinker and planner, skilled in the design and execution of effective IT solutions. Strong skills in business process analysis and definition, relationship development and strategic alliances building.
- Adheres to the company standards of conduct, policies and procedures. Focuses on achieving uncompromising quality in all products and services. Looks for positive ways to contribute to the team and meet organization goals. Demonstrates personal integrity and high ethical standards in customer contacts as well as all internal relationships.
- Visionary leadership
- Strategic Business Planning
- Vendor relationships
- Mentoring & Team Building
- Market Identification
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Operations Management
- Global Implementation
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Technology Development
Enterprise wide Application Analyst
- Working as a Subject Matter Expert / Functional Consultant in the Department of the Treasury “Make it better” project, Department of Commerce Reengagement (DOCR) project, and PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Upgrade project.
- Served as the primary point of contact for HCM modules Job Profile Management, Employee Self-Service, Position Management, and Security.
- Provided leadership skills in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Upgrade project. Interacted with the NG technical team as well client's technical team to translate customer requirements into total systems solutions.
- Became fully engaged in deployment activities, providing functional guidance to the project team, and directing other aspects of the project, including software development, operational requirements, and system performance to address emergent requirements.
- Developed business procedures and process controls to ensure smooth functioning of the day to day activities.
- Ensured the security of the core data and its external payroll interface with the NFC System.
- Designed, and documented the technology aspects of the system in accordance with customer specifications. Presented findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Lead the control center that gathered, analyzed, and documented the changes in business requirements to meet business objectives. Gathered and consolidated requirements from cross-functional groups. This further resulted in to review of the design documents and move change requests to the technical team and brought them to closure.
- Created Cost Estimation of various programs and work assignments.
- Used PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF) to create System and Regression test cases, and documented the test results.
- Worked with stakeholders to identify process improvements, and performance improvement. Provided input on strategies in resolving problems, support issues and meeting customer’s short term and long term goals.
- Provided project deliverables including functional design documents, Fit Gap report, technical documentation, Requirements Trace Matrix and Testing Scenarios to the Government. Uploaded them on SharePoint Upgrade Project folder for access by the required audience.
- Worked with Software Assessment and Training (SWAT) team which is part of NG Software Excellence Capability Improvement (SWECI) to author Confidential AssuredStart™ Playbook for transition projects.
- Worked on Functional Requirements, and Automation Testing of Passenger Systems Program Directorate (PSPD) Travel Primary Arrival Client (TPAC), Global Entry (GE), Automated Passport Control (APC), and Mobile Passport Control (MPC) projects.
- Worked on verification and validation of Confidential Section 508 Compliance Guidance document.
- Supported the Agile methodology and framework used by the project team. Participated in daily stand up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, and sprint.
- Worked on Automation Testing, Code Quality, Security, defect/issue tracking, document management, Cost and Estimation tools such as UFT, Selenium, Jenkins, Fortify, SonarQube, Lifecycle, Jira, and Confluence.
- Reported to the Divisional Chief. Worked as a Principal Consultant in managing various system enhancements and change requests related to PeopleSoft 9.0 Core HR, Personnel, Benefits, Payroll, Tax, Pension, and Help Desk.
- Identified, documented, and analyzed opportunities to improve business processes, and facilitated stakeholders to adopt new processes.
- Assisted business in documenting their business process and evolved a solution to reduce the backlogs of production tickets.
- Interacted with customers in defining requirements and strategies and in resolving problems, support issues and meeting their short term and long term goals.
- Gathered, analyzed, and documented business objectives and functional requirements by running effective meetings. Translated end-user requirements into PeopleSoft-specific configurations and/or customizations.
- Used Earned Value Project/Performance Management (EVPM) for measuring project performance and progress in an objective manner of HCM COE Project and ensuring project delivery on time, and within budget. Very handy with Microsoft Office tools, Microsoft Project and others.
- Adhered to high quality standards and met customer expectations. Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and resources to meet the needs of customers. Full understanding of multiple components of projects (IT, business, training, communication, change management) and SDLC process.
- Led the Contractual extension Project in PeopleSoft core HR. from end-to-end.
- Worked with business to streamline the New Hire Portal process and provided better functionality.
- Ensured that several Maintenance Reference Manuals meet the needs of the production support team to resolve production issues faster.
- Assisted in defining architecture requirements and establishing standards for design and development in order to promote high system performance, maintainability, extensibility, and compatibility with related systems.
- Provided product demonstrations, technology seminars, and review of emerging technologies.
- Involved in integration project with Taleo, Talent Plus, and Success Factor.
PeopleSoft HCM Manager
- Reported directly to the executive sponsor of the Global ERP Implementation in Argentina, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Mexico, Chile, Australia, India and Belgium.
- Implemented HCM 9.0 modules: Core HR, Base Benefits, Global Payroll, Position Management, Job Profile Management, Employee Self-Service, and Manager Self-Service. Advance knowledge of Person Model.
- Responsible for staffing the project, creating job descriptions, reviewing resumes and applications, interviewing prospective candidates, hiring and firing.
- Evaluated training requirement of the staff, ensuring they are trained properly to follow company guidelines and policies, and perform the job satisfactorily.
- Heavy interaction and coordination with the users during all the phases of the project.
- Used Agile approach to software delivery by breaking projects down into user stories, prioritizing them, and then continuously delivering them in short two week cycles (iterations).
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for source code management, requirements management, automated builds, testing and release management.
- Responsible for driving project execution, removing impediments, promoting transparency, and improving delivery effectiveness.
- Facilitated release/increment planning, sprint planning, daily stand-up, retrospective and sprint reviews/demos.
- Worked closely with technical resources to map the business requirements to the functional design and to the technical design. Leveraged PeopleSoft-delivered functionality as far as possible to keep the system as vanilla as possible.
- Delivered project requirements on time, with high level of quality concentration. Maintained metrics that help the team see how they are doing and help improve delivery.
- Introduced the concept of offshore development model for cost saving and reflecting that in to the Company’s Gross Profit.
- Heavy interaction with the users globally, worked as a partner with them for all Project needs in the daily meeting format and presentations. Providing solution by providing several examples and case studies.
- Documenting the discussion outcomes and distribution to the group to keep every party across the globe on the same page and minimize miscommunication.
- Collaborated with the individuals across various disciplines, cultures and diverse backgrounds to achieve shared goals. Earned reputation for high ethical standards and integrity.
- Created several control documents and streamlined the procedures to meet the need of stakeholders.