- IT specialist with 9.5+ years of professional experience in Technical Specialist, Team Lead, Operation and Geoscience application management for a large Oil & Gas enterprise through Wipro.
- Expert and highly familiar with Schlumberger and Halliburton application installation, Configuration and support. A wide Variety of security, networking, and operating system (Windows & Linux) software systems, VMware, Cloud and database, Key account management for Large Oil & Gas industry for support.
- Working as Technical specialist in Oil & Gas Infra applications and Cloud migration
- Growth oriented professional, globally networked Operations with proven results and repeated success in assignments handled, driving vision and achieving critical strategic goals; valued contributor towards key strategic improvements/ new set ups initiatives.
- Aptitude in evaluating new technologies and coordinating the integration and customisation as per the project requirements. Responsible for delivery of measurable and sustained results.
- An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management and significant experience working with such Demanding Customer.
- Applying Service Process Management best - practices and methodologies in the development and implementation of IT Services.
- Defines project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders and business partner
- Planning entire programme activities viz., scoping, estimation, tracking, change management, service desk management & post implementation support, managing entire IT operations along with preparation of IT blueprint for the organization.
- Understanding client business process operations, mapping requirements and providing them best solutions involving evaluation and definition of scope of project; meeting deadlines without compromising quality norms and adhering to SLA and accountable for process definition and implementation based on ITIL best practices with mobile technologies to improve value for service, delivery & productivity throughout the organization along with quality and risk assessment.
- Provide support on network related issues and coordinate with respective Team and OEM’
- Managing Offshore / Onshore Delivery Management for technical deliverables of various projects; adept in analysing information needs, evaluating end user requirements, effectively addressing customers’ queries & escalations and resolving them as per the SLA.
- Day to day operational administration tasks to ensure backups are occurring and failures are being identified and addressed with concern team.
- Data Center Management (Dell, Hp, Lenovo Servers and storage)
- Halliburton (Open works, Open well, DSG, DSIS etc) and Schlumberger (Petrel, Eclipse, Ofm, Olga etc) application support expert.
- Spearheading the entire IT Infrastructure at onsite, managing servers/ network/ end-user systems to ensure maximum availability, conducting testing and implementation.
- Delegating the work to team members; mentoring teams and identifying the training & development needs for developing appropriate training programmes. Responsible for Task scheduling, Goal setting, Resource planning, Work allocation, Coaching to team.
Sr. IT Administrator/Consultant
- Key Account Manager (Manage GeoIT Department and Operations).
- G&G Application installation, Configuration and troubleshooting and license server management.
- Project implementation of Cloud and storage for GeoIT department
- Coordinate with OEM’s and concern Team to handle server issue in the data center & Workstations (Windows/Linux) and follow on timely resolution.
- Perform diagnosis, troubleshoot and conduct root-cause analysis for any issues escalated on the Backup, Storage, G&G Application platforms
- Monitor and maintain all backup infrastructure including servers, tape libraries.
- Data Center Management (Dell, Hp, Lenovo Servers and storage.
- Project Management & Implementation.
- Defines project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders and business partner.
- Identification of the risk, which affects program and project deliverable.
- Closely monitor project progress and ensure timely completion.
- Identify customer needs and deliver end to end initiatives
- Office 365 migration and EMC to Netapp migration
- Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- Team management for client support
- Geo IT DR drill support, Data sync between DC and DR handling a team of 20+ experienced persons to carry out the IT related tasks.
- Handling overall 3D visualization center, monitoring 3D equipment’s (3D lamps/Projectors/routers/3D wall. etc.), reporting issues to OEM and providing in-house resolution.
- Involved in raising Change requests as per the client requirement and follow-up the CR process till approval.