- A highly organized, certified, dedicated and motivated project | program manager with experience of establishing and leading an enterprise wide PMO.
- In depth knowledge of Agile, Waterfall and CHEF methodologies. Software Development Life Cycle and Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for facilitating discussions with senior management, stakeholders, technical support staff and offshore vendors.
- Lead cross - functional teams, establish project roadmaps and vendor partnerships to deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
Head of PMO | IT Project Manager
- Established a credible PMO along with a process for managing a portfolio of multiple projects averaging $1M a month, including local and offshore resources to align into a single managed system in order to efficiently monitor program health.
- Established project management practices such as PMO meetings, project status reporting, communication protocol and issue management that deliver best-in-class project/program management oversight.
- Developed and improved stakeholder relationship and strategic partnership built on trust by establishing clear and timely communication protocol to maximize effectiveness and influence.
- Reporting to the CIO with direct responsibility of program management initiatives including providing leadership and functional direction to the PMO as well as managing the intake of any new requests.
- Creating and managing project roadmap that documents milestones, timeline and areas of risk across technology portfolio.
- Driving application of Waterfall, Agile and CHEF methodology standards across the enterprise, ensuring all projects follow the standards expected by senior management in order to be delivered on time and budget.
- Managing projects using Agile methodology by translating business requirements into user stories/epics, then into a sprint schedule and documenting test cases by leveraging Jira.
- Managing Agile ceremonies: daily scrums, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint retrospective sessions.
- Organizing and leading weekly PMO meetings with vendors and senior management to report on the progress of all project activities in order to maintain full transparency and address issues/concerns, including risk mitigation plans in an accurate and timely matter.
- Reporting technology departments financial activities and budget status directly to the CFO to promote transparency and ensure activities meet company’s strategic objectives.
- Managing vendor budgets, selection, relationships, evaluations, SOW's and invoicing for all technology initiatives.
IT Project Manager
- Planned, managed and spearheaded various projects for IT department while working closely with multiple teams and the CIO.
- Introduced and implemented Agile processes by planning sprints, refining product backlog and leading daily scrum meetings which improved product development quality and control.
- Identified priority of requirements, dependencies, development and testing efforts.
- Lead teams of local / remote professionals (developers, analysts and QA) through multiple high-profile projects to ensure quality.
- Spearheaded multiple application selection processes, upgrades and implementations company-wide, improving project delivery and stakeholder trust.
- Developed and managed detailed project plans using Microsoft Project in order to monitor, track and report progress and escalate any risks to upper management immediately.
- Coordinated and lead project planning team meetings with project stakeholders and technical staff.
- Worked with end users and various vendors to ensure the project met business needs and applications were properly supported.
- Established and advanced technology department's workflow by introducing team managing applications (monday.com) and improving overall departments effectiveness (change management) by training team members on newly implemented project management and reporting processes to more closely align with expectations of the business.
- Successfully established, managed and maintained cyber security standards, policies and procedures company-wide decreasing risk of cyber-attacks.
Business Analyst | IT Project Manager
- Maintained a critical role in designing, coordination, development, implementation and support of a ground breaking global appraisal application used for business document assembly as well as import, storage and integration of data which resulted in enterprise wide revenue and productivity increase for Valuation and Advisory department.
- Lead and coordinated development work of a technical team to automatically incorporate content into appraisal process.
- Applied Agile methodology to work with business stakeholders, product owner, local and offshore Dev and QA teams to refine backlog, plan sprints and production releases throughout life cycle.
- Analyzed and developed sophisticated appraisal templates by eliciting technical requirements using business analysis techniques to ensure published templates comply with the industry and client standards.
- Managed and produced global training video projects from conception to final release, worked with senior management to ensure the highest quality.
- Worked closely with V&A stakeholders to understand the business needs and configure technical solutions to incorporate appraisal related content into appraisal report templates.
- Communicated requirements, made solution suggestions and delivered the completed project to end user and senior management.
- Facilitated migration of content from end users, MS Office, Argus and other applications to ensure the quality of the migrated data and the validity of the migration process.