- Accomplished professional with 15 years of comprehensive management experience.
- Dynamic Operations Leader with proven expertise in driving revenues, controlling costs and maximizing profits in a variety of industries.
- Exceptional ability to build and lead teams to achieve company objectives.
- Strong ability to identify critical paths and develop effective strategies to complete tasks and maximize productivity.
- Provide financial assistance to State or Local government for repairs, restoration, reconstruction, or replacement of a public facility destroyed or damaged by a major disaster.
- Responsible for identifying and integrating significant internal and external program, policies, procedures, practices and systems that may affect the entire agency in the area of emergency management..
- Analyzing and advising management on the effectiveness of policies and programs that relates to productivity and efficiency of the organization and resource utilization.
- Direct and review public information so disaster survivors have an understanding of access to the full range of assistance available to support their recovery. Serving as Public Assistance Grant Program Specialist for the multi - million dollar infrastructure grant program.
CEO / President
- Oversee and monitor the design of the commercial construction process to ensure projects are completed on time. Delegate authority to supervise and execute day to day operations. Coordinate candidates for vacant positions with the local unions.
- Attend and participate in project meetings regarding capital improvement to assist in design and construction issues encountered in management of public work projects.
- Provide construction management oversight including client relationship, managing scope, & scheduling. Facilitate and / or coordinate resolutions to questions or other construction issues.
- Developed new business, prepared bids and estimates, managed P&L and budget, ensure that construction projects are completed on time, within budget and to the clients’ specifications.
- Managed projects by spot checking the work site as needed to resolve issues monitor expenditure, conduct weekly meeting with management. Track closeout issues.
- Coordinate all environmental and safety aspects in compliance with OSHA, DOT, EPA standards on Capital Infrastructure Projects.