- Project Manager/Program Manager with 15+ years of experience providing leadership on projects and to teams to ensure client satisfaction and meet corporate strategy.
- My background and experience extend into IT, Software Development, Deployment, Engineering, and Telecommunications projects using Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies, for companies.
- Collaborative Leadership
- Vendor management
- Stakeholder management
- Project Management Methodology
- Financial Management
- Cloud Computing
- Risk management
- Customer relationships
- Process improvement
Delivery Lead/Program Manager
- Collaborate and coordinate with Stakeholders, Owners, Vendors, Enterprise Design, Developers, and Clients to manage: intake, requirements, cost estimates, resource acquisition, budgets, scheduling, and delivery of projects.
- Support stakeholders in identifying testing that will be required but minimizes cost and waste in testing.
- Manage OSS Enterprise Test Team projects comprised of twelve QA professionals, both in continental U.S. and in a Global Extended Team.
- Responsible for resource allocation for projects.
- Using JIRA: focused on process creation and improvement, metrics reporting and dashboards quality and productivity of product/project testing, requirements, cost estimates, and reduce cost.
- Managed JIRA initial deployment project.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Technical Project Manager
- Lead the development and delivery project of an OSS/BSS software application which provided for the automated provisioning and service onboarding for customer network equipment and systems.
- Provide leadership in an agile environment to resources of DEV Ops engineers, for the end-user client, as well as software engineers with Cisco.
- Organize, through Joint Application and Design (JAD) sessions, the development of User Stories, prioritization, backlog management, and Sprint creation for multiple development and delivery projects. Collaboratively worked with DEV OPS and the production teams to support production testing and deployment of software using Scrum methodology.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Managed team of deployment project managers.
- Processed requests for approval of Headquarter (HQ) initiated projects by Senior Leadership within the Division and Regions.
- Provided senior leadership and stakeholders with roadmaps for upcoming projects.
- Managed key projects and identified impacts to the Division and Region resources.
- Maintain relationships and support requests from Division and Regional stakeholders to gain HQ deployment buy-in.
- Build and develop deployment team. Improve performance and efficiency of the deployment team.