- Collaborated closely with process owners and business delivery teams in identifying and realizing the tangible and intangible benefits of the requirements to accurately evaluate the true business value in investment (ROI) in Operational Supply Chain Strategy in EBS and CLOUD based application (SaaS) & (PaaS)
- Structures to guide the overall business architecture strategy for end to end change which includes KPI, Scope, CPT (Critical Path task), CTQs (Critical to Quality), and DFD (Data Flow Diagram) on a business awareness of various scenarios and prioritization and to promote a common understanding of the organization and alignment of strategic objectives with tactical demands
- Oversee consulting, project implementation, business requirements and SDLC lifecycles be responsible for targeting specific areas in which a client may need to improve operational efficiency which includes monitoring revenue margins, product productivity, as well as implementing new directives for growth success transformation
- Responsible in setting guidelines for personnel evaluations, recruitment, advancement and training of business & IT strategy process for the operational achievements in Scope, KPI, Process Improvement, Change and Deliverables Management, Vendor & Client Relation Management .
PRODUCT APPLICATIONS: Warehouse Management and Order Fulfillment Applications, Advance Procurement Value Chain Planning (VCP), Value Chain execution (VCE), PKMS (Pick Ticket Management Systems, Manhattan Associates ), LGI (Logistics Group Interchange, 3PL), MES ( Ingress & Oracle), Demantra, Kewill - FedEx Applications Integration, Infor WMS ( Triforce), Dematic (Conveyor System), Witron logistics System, Vocollect(Voice selection), XATANET (Transport routers)
ORACLE ERP RELEASES: Oracle 10.6 & 10.7 GUI, 11.0.3, Oracle 11.5.X (11.5.10), 12.X (1.1’,1.2,2.3)/ 12.2.5 (Curent). CLOUD (20) - A EBS in SCM, Finance & WMS
TOOLS: / LANGUAGES: MS-Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Visio, MS-Project Basic, SQL Plus, Forms 2.3/4.5, Reports 1.1/2.0/2.5, PL/SQL 2.x, Pro*C, Developer 2000, Visual FoxPro, Clarify, Mac FoxBase, Basic, COBOL, Clipper, C and C++, Toad. Proficiency in ERP Tables, Table Relationships, Schemas and ERD flows.
IMPLEMENTATION TOOLS: Oracle AIM Methodology, ICM (Integrated Consulting Management) Methodology, Oracle Tutor, 4D methodology. MS-Project, PERT Method and Gantt Chart for WBS and Tasks, Resource Planning, Safeway DMAP
BUSNINESS COMPLIANCE: RoHS, SOX, Export, Military Product MIL-STD, Government Employee Task, CRUD Matrices
CLOUD Strategy Architect /Project Manager
- Worked as a CLOUD Strategy Architect and PM for their SCM an Finance Digital Transformation into CLOUD with SaaS PaaS from Oracle 11i EBS suite
- Accountable for the delivery of multiple tracks with CLOUD that require coordination and orchestration across multiple internal stakeholders and delivery teams, including Client Services, Product Management, Customer Solutions, Marketing, Program Management, Planning, Procurement, Supplier Management, Operations, Transportation, Quality, Engineering, IT, manufacturing & Finance, EDI& integration and Google global mapping address validation
- Lead cross functional projects from ideation to implementation, Project plan, creates business cases, develops solutions, and implements projects effectively in Oracle Cloud with the transformation 3 yrs and took the initial failure project to the successful milestone on time and on budget
- Developed overall project milestones and drives accountability across each of the project stakeholders by running project steering committee and core team meetings to track progress against milestones and resolve challenges
- Recognizes project risk factors early on and mitigate or creates contingency plans for the tracks to make sure milestone is not missed . Report out to executive team and/or client teams on results, risks, and opportunities identified.
- Created/used a robust set of project strategy artifacts to report progress development, identify emerging issues, assign ownership and accountability, and trigger follow-up or escalations as needed by opening SR with Oracle and closely opening to get needed support
- Served as a single point of contact for overall project implementation, solution and strategic approach with partner, Oracle and client like weekly patch strategy, quarterly mega patch, backup on PaaS, integration & performance
- Provided strategically oriented design input and direction and ensure that the resulting system/process designs are accurate, complete and meet user requirements as approved artifacts. Define and manage the capability strategy for assigned capabilities based upon input from the overall domain strategy. Ensure that business and technology projects are aligned to support the achievement of key goals and that business value is delivered
- Understood client requirements and objectives; translates client requirements into operational requirements to functional group. Clearly communicates vision and requirements to functional group with current & Cloud architectural design strategy and Oracle Cloud limitations
- Established and lead best practices sharing discussions with international SCM teams to build relationships and provide cross-pollination of ideas to ensure off-shore team understands we are NOT implementing Lift & Shift but Oracle CLOUD to enhance new available functionalities
- Lead research, analysis, recommendations, and launches of new products, processes, and technology that will increase client Supply Chain capabilities, Finance and/or improve current operations and processes and EDI integration with customer application and Purchasing with Yusen application
- Worked as a PM for drafting project artifact for the migration of Classic-GEN server to a Gen-2 data server (PaaS)with Oracle and worked with PLM team for second phase of the project to finalize requirements & budget and partner selection.
- Overall to conclude this is one of my challenging PM and Architect roles as single point contact with challenging partners, Oracle and the clients and business unique complex process, CLOUD limitations, budgets and resources but implemented successfully even though we have support issue to stabilize with Oracle SRs which are under development and looking to get resolved ASAP.
Sr. Supply Chain S&T Solution Architect & Logistics
- Global leader for Confidential ’s Enterprise SCM/WMS solutions practice with responsibility for setting strategy, growing and mentoring team, new solution development and project delivery
- Responsible for developing Business Case Study and configuration of application on a Cloud based applications with Oracle
- Developing a business architecture strategy for end to end view based on a business awareness of various business scenarios and organizational prioritizes for a presales which is a solution driven model
- This is NOT a full-time during this period my little brother suffered in LOCKED SYNDROME and passed after 6 six yrs of suffering, so I was taking care both families by travelling.