- Proven ability to partner with senior leadership to identify priorities and create systems to achieve desired results.
- Capable of collaborating with all organizational levels to monitor achievement, improve performance, ensure regulatory compliance, and establish internal controls.
- History of success in Implementations, Project management, financial administration, including budget oversight, account receivable management, and streamlining revenue cycle activities.
- Background in vendor management, EDI McKesson, Payerpath, Medsolutions including EDI specs and file management for 270, 271,277, 837, 835, 278 statements of work, contract negotiations, and quality assurance monitoring.
- Innovative approach to new technology adoption and process improvement.
- Thorough understanding of insurance billing industry enabling rapid and successful solution implementation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT systems including: MS Office Suite, some MS SQL Studio, HL7 interface messaging, Allscripts PM, Allscripts PROEHR, Touchworks, Plus Medic, Basic server management, VDP, Citrix, and GE Centricity, Connect R, Mirth, Rhapsody, Allscripts AIE - -HL7. Currently studying for PMP.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project Management
- Solutions Implementation
- Risk Mitigation
- Process Re-engineering
- Training & Team Building
- IT Support
- Enterprise RCM
- Regulatory Compliance
- KPI Development
- Administer system implementation and go live projects and support across a broad array of clients, including hospital groups, healthcare systems, treatment centers, and clinics.
- Facilitate enhanced workflows and foster internal and external productive relationships across organizational levels.
- Conceive and deliver training programs for staff to disseminate best practices for solution adoption.
- Implement process re-engineering using lean six methodology.
- Assigned as an Alternate Consultant for Springfield Clinic in Springfield, IL to work with over 700 providers for conversions, migrations and Population Health in a Hosted environment.
- Assisting with smoke testing interfaces for ADT, SIU,DFT. Working with RCx rules engine and Healthgrid front end patient management system.
Confidential - Franklin, TN
Implementation Project Manager
- Orchestrated multiple implementation projects for multi-specialty groups of hospital owned physicians and ancillaries comprised of 375 end-users, 30 different departments, and multiple locations.
- Collaborated on operational setup for several hospital owned and independently owned multi-specialty groups comprised of up to 800 end-users, 70 different departments, locations, and all specialties.
- Actualized multi-specialty platform solution incorporating three segregated markets and three separate central billing offices.
- Set up a 275 care provider client on a system to enable deployment of provider based split billing capabilities.
- Converted data in reports and various .csv formats from applications to updated platform to support demographic, insurance, provider, and other maintenance tables.