- Highly a ccomplished and bi - lingual Certified Scrum Master with 13 years of experience and a proven track record of success in Enterprise project and program initiatives.
- Leadership ability to introduce Agile innovation, DevOps, and best practices that resultin on-time delivery andconsistent, high-quality deliverables from geographically distributed development and testing teams.
- Expertly led the implementation of a very large-scale HRIS vendor integration for Confidential, improving development velocity to meet an aggressive deadline of just 9 months.
- Serves as a bridge between Operations and IT in highly successful collaborative efforts with product owners, vendors, and senior management.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Agile/Scrum ProjectManagement
- Waterfall Methodology
- Large-scale SDLC
- Business Process Improvement
- Agile Coach
- Requirementsand Functional Analysis
- Quality Assurance Management
- OperationalMetrics/KPIs/ SLAs
- JIRA/ Kanban/Confluence
- Trusted Advisor
- Team Leadership
- Enterprise Testing
- Release Management
- ERP-PeopleSoft 9.1
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Leads a team of software engineers, Test Engineers and Business Analysts, in multiple Scrum teams, guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values with the goal of getting the most out of self-organization.
- Facilitates getting the work done by the scrum team, decision making, and conflict resolution. Assists with internal and external communication and improves transparency.
Agile Scrum Master
- Selected by management to lead this global integration effort, capitalizing on cross-functional knowledge and experience in HR, PY,and QA testing to serve as a bridge between Operations and IT in a highly successful collaborative effort with the product owner, vendor and senior management.
- Oversaw the integration of Scrum methodology with the vendor’s Waterfall modelto efficiently track IT code deliverables through agile sprints and align them to the vendor’s date driven test plan.
- Devised an effective communication strategy for sprints that included organizing daily meetings and an innovative accelerated sprintthat reinforced valuable learning techniques andgeneratedquick results.
- Introduced additional structure by leveraging JIRA & Confluence tools to develop a workplanto handle a project with many integration points and 3 workstreams with the necessary focus to build and maintainrapidvelocity through the delivery dates for each sprint.
- Incorporated a “Kanban” board for daily standups to visualize work and optimize the flow of work among the team.
- Reduced risk exposure to 80% through recalibrating test plans to meet new dates in the workplan.
- Introduced Agile structure and a defined process that recast the PM/Scrum master’s role within 60 days,resulting in meeting 100% of release dates and project deadlines anddelivered quality deliverables into post-production with defect rates at less than 5%.
- Coordinated functional and technical validation with IT and Business leads to more efficiently identify the required sequence of deployments tasks (code, configuration, schema change, etc.)
- Decreased customer complaints 50% and increased customer satisfaction by 60% by championing theuse of DevOps model and Agile best practices.
- Accelerated release cycles from 4 weeks to 1-2 weeks while increasing quality, managing releases for VZTIME module supporting the $40M+ HR and Payroll Services business lines in continuous delivery mode.
- Capitalized on the customizable visual workflow capability in JIRA to improve system issue and defect tracking.