Technical Senior Consultant
- Served as a System Architect for a leading National HealthCare Plan (ANTHEM) serving across all Market segments.
- Successful work experience in requirement analysis, design, development, testing, debugging, project management, documentation, deployment and integration of different core admin applications in Healthcare field using multiple Technologies. Providing a high - level decision determining details from design choices to technical standards for Billing Domain. Responsible for working with the Client architect to assist in release planning.
- Responsible for analyzing current issues and recommending solutions, creating and managing a development team with outlining the best practices, and ensuring that the proposed architecture aligns with overall business needs.
- Worked with Sharepoint and MS project for presentation and project management
- Have applied Structured queries to retrieve details from the Database to build the architecture around the requirements.
- Researched, analyzed, and troubleshoot data to create business reports; and work with the development team to investigate and correct software bugs and deficiencies in the proposed architecture.
- Responsible for Communicating design overviews to technical management and guaranteeing application design supports the overall technological strategy.
- Responsible for developing a risk assessment on related applications and proposing the related contingency plans.
- Continual Interface with clients to become a trusted advisor to them and cultivating successful client relationships.
- Keep a close track of metrics and performance indicators over the various release and compute a graphical presentation for further improvements.
- Worked in extensive Agile environment with iterative and story driven development model, which includes refactoring and planning poker activities and cross functional interactions.
- Applied technical knowledge of Mainframe, and SOAPUI for testing and creating design architecture for the application.
- Successfully migrated membership from several data sources to a new strategic platform.
- Well timed delivery management and addressing the core initiatives.
Technical Test Lead
- Served as the Quality Assurance Manager for a leading National Health Plan (AETNA) serving across all Market segments. Responsible of overseeing the enhancements to Enrollment and Billing platform. Managing client System Analysts and Vendor teams across the SDLC life cycle. Ensure compliance in meeting the different SDLC gates. Working with different teams to define the scope across various releases and ensuring all the dependencies are addressed. Responsible for on time test deliverables and deployment of projects and make sure the all the tracks are well integrated and managed.
- Involved in estimation of the effort with active involvement in strategy preparation, planning and script review.
- Experience in Cucumber Java Framework for automating API testing.
- Responsible for resource planning & management, and resolution of issues that impede the testing effort.
- Provided the leadership and technical expertise for Test Automation and Quality Assurance. Responsible for Defect management and preparation of review logs, defect report and test summary report at end of each deployment.
- Applied technical knowledge of Mainframe, Oracle e-Business Suite, SOAPUI and data management tools like OPTIM.
- Actively delivered various projects under Exchange Program involving various Government subsidy and other calculations.
- Responsible for following up with the different stakeholders of the project time to time to track and report the progress of the project through multiple status reports and dashboards to the higher management. Tracked overall project test delivery with use of various Test/Defect/Requirement management tools like RTC, RRC, RQM, HP Quality Centre(QC), ALM, Clear quest(CQ), Rational Clear case(CC), MPP.
- Communicating with 3 rd party vendors and clients and coordinating the overall E2E delivery of the program.
- Involved in deployment activities like staging and executing the data in Production before the actual run.
- Successful delivery of various Exchange programs initiative by leading healthcare client.
- Successfully implemented Consumer modernization and Digitalization of applications for the Client.
- Provided effective and accurate forecast of staffing.
- Involved with High Management in discussion of any Risks in Delivery and ensuing a Contingency Plan for the same.
- Has provided 100% on time delivery of each program.
- Experience in Devops for CICD (Continuous Integration) for Digital platform buildup.
Technical Test Analyst
- Served as a Lead for an active transition of work from India to China for a leading Health Care Client serving 2.5+ million members across all Market segments.
- Responsible that the requirements are clear and concise. As part of this effort, analyzed requirements and engaged stakeholders in clarifying requirements.
- Involved in planning, coordination, and communication between all individuals, including client and affiliates outside the organization.
- Primarily responsible for on time execution delivery, analyzing Requirement/System Appreciation document/Design Document, preparing Test Strategy & Plans, conducting review of deliverables with the clients and attending Triage calls during execution. Identified any IT impact and created a remediation plan covering internal and external impacts.
- Responsible for testing with Mainframe tools and utilities like ENDEVOR, STARTOOL, SPUFI, QMF, DB2, FILEAID, SQL, UNIX, Online and Batch Xpeditor, MYSQL and Debugging using Xpeditor.
- Has accomplished on time transition to China team.
- Has helped to deliver many Government subsidy projects for the Client.
Technical Test Analyst
- Understand and reviewing the business requirement and functional specification documents with the Business analyst.
- Project Planning/tracking and managing resources through Microsoft Project
- Tracked and monitored project on the agile teams.
- Defect and problem prevention, and configuration management.
- Preparation of Contract for the allocated work and understanding of the submission process.
- Communicating with offshore management and planning the Workload balance .
- Leading and managing the team up to size of 15-20 people.