- Dynamic, qualified and ethical data driven project manager with extensive experience providing key support in the areas of process improvement, strategic operations, logistics and data analysis within the Warehouse & Logistic Industry. Balance of operational and technical expertise with excellent communication with owners, senior executives and key stakeholders.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- MS Excel (ADV)
- Visual Basics (INT)
- SQL (INT)
- IBM Cognos (INT)
- Continuous Improvement
- Analysis & Mining
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Operations
- Project Management
- Data Visualization
- Team Leadership
- Financial Modeling
Manager of Operational Excellence
- Lead cross functional design & implementation of Manhattan Warehouse Management System (WMS) with integration with Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems: 6 sites, Combined 1M+ sqft, $1B+ annual revenue, 450+ warehouse & logistics operators & 1 3PL
- Administer and coordinate conference room pilots (CRP). Test, identify and resolve system defects. Train and oversee user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Document and translate functional business requirements to actionable WMS design documents, test scripts and user acceptance testing scenarios with scaled ramp up and roll - back plans.
- Design and build SQL and Cognos 11 warehouse & logistics dashboards and tools used to communicate fulfillment metrics, operational progress, financial models, error detection, orders and inventory management on a standardized global design for the Confidential ’s West Coast Operations.
- Champion reviews of operational key performance indictors (KPI) with warehouse operations teams with focus on inventory accuracy, order fulfillment and system stability. Enabled operational autonomy by developing knowledge transfer & roll-off plans for cross functional teams.
- Oversee strategic direction utilizing operational AS-IS analysis to develop strategic business action resulting in execution of re-aligned processes with reduces overall operating cost, touches and labor.
- Develop reporting tools and data structures to capture and report on Supplier & Vendor Performance for inbound logistics fulfillment accuracy. Work with cross-functional Supply Chain Procurement team to identify root causes of errors and improve on internal & external standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Manage inventory slotting and velocity analysis used to optimize fulfillment within DC operations. Develop reporting tools to identify current inventory velocity levels and forecasted trends to proactively slot inventory across the global network of warehouse operations.
- Champion cross-functional process flow redesign & build of WMS extensions: reverse logistic optimization, waving & allocation, MHE integration & Labor/Touch Optimization.
Transportation Manager / Logistics Analyst
- Championed implementation of Scientific-Logistics transportation management system (TMS) in Northern California governing a fleet of 115 vehicles. Managed $300M+ in outbound deliveries annually. Transitioned team and retired Descartes’ Roadshow TMS application.
- Developed strategic financial models that identified optimized resource utilization reducing total headcount and fleet requirements. Reduced fleet requirements by 5%.
- Composed and Integrated Visual Basic (VBA) modules and scripts to promote automation within data entry, data recognition and standardize report generation & distribution. Labor savings resulted in promoting experienced staff from data entry workers to drive strategic analysis.
- Developed operational forecasts & dashboards utilizing historical data to predict fleet requirements.
- Champion data analysis on resource optimization and implement SOPs on industry best practices.
- Spearheaded tracking of meaningful key performance indicators (KPI), performance metrics and dashboards used daily by Operations and Logistic team members in strategic operations
- Developed slotting optimization modeling utilizing ‘pick velocity’ within inventory allocation data
- Analyzed customer distribution and sales data to rank customer order performance and propose strategic cross-dock locations across Northern CA resulting in decreased avg. mileage driven per vehicle.
- Increase productivity and visibility between cross-functional teams of Senior Management and Executive Leadership Teams through elimination of reporting redundancies utilizing VBA
- Synthesize Ops. and logistics analysis reports into presentations to senior management
- Compose financial modeling to analyze resource requirements and expenses