- Results - driven IT project manager, operations leader and business strategist with 15+ years of progressive experience driving technology-enabled solutions that improve performance and deliver bottom-line results. Proven business partner and team leader, directing and collaborating with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams to create strategy and enhance the organization’s mission.
- Operations Leadership
- Project Management
- Adaptive Agile and Predictive Waterfall Methods
- Organizational Change Management
- Process and System Improvements
- Performance Metrics and Analysis
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Solutions Architecture and Deployment
- Total Quality Management and Control
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Cost-Saving Initiatives
- Vendor Relations and Negotiations
- PCI Compliance eCommerce
- Servant leader of three cross-functional teams, assuring productivity, efficiency and quality of service.
- Responsible for the development and quality of the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), collaborating with global engineers and developers to deliver over 20 laboratory management and testing solutions to internal stakeholders.
- Designed, prototyped, and implemented testing equipment in collaboration with Engineering team to meet ASTM and AATCC test specifications.
- Inspected and tested all software modules and prototypes prior to release and documented changes to testing specifications and equipment Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Collaborated with internal stakeholders to define and introduce over 100 SOPs for technology network and assets, software use, website updates/maintenance, facility and human resource management, testing procedures, equipment operation/preventative maintenance, organizational systems, and vendor management.
- Created knowledge repository of business information, delivering over 2,000 pages of material through document control, on multiple project areas, including plans, schedules, costs, activities, vendors, issue logs, lessons learned, and QC inspection results.
- Improved overall product quality by 75% through implementing Total Quality Management best practices.
- Built new relationships with IT and equipment partners, vendors and suppliers including Microsoft, Lenovo, and Barracuda, achieving over $50K in realized savings and cost avoidance.
- Managed web-based CRM software project, analyzing needs, gathering requirements, creating software design/plan, and maintaining budget and schedule. Led the development team in iterative rollout and testing.
- Increased IT team productivity by 50% through report automation.
- Improved the efficiency of sales order generation by 100% through process automation.
- Improved product/service KPIs by 100% through adding key indicators to automated reports.
- Oversaw data backup software project, creating data retention plan, approving and managing vendors, conducting backup agent rollouts, and providing status updates to senior management.
- Resulted in reducing yearly costs by $3K through usage of SaaS products for cloud backups.
- Protected the financial data of 200 customers and achieved PCI compliance by installing and configuring a third-party product to replace a legacy, non-compliant system.
- Managed a key strategic accounting software project, facilitating meetings with senior management to determine needs and gather requirements along with partnering with Accounting to create a software plan.
- Maximized employee adoption of over 20 company policies and procedures through inclusion, encouragement, and training.
- Managed and trained IT specialist and third-party IT service team, providing training for all IT aspects.
- Liaised between IT specialist and Software Development teams on key projects, including Order Entry and Laboratory Information Management development projects.