- Innovative leader of transformation and infrastructure projects for payment systems, telecom, and global information solution industries in Agile environments.
- Identify and quickly understand project needs and solve greatest client challenges with superior communication and dispersed team leadership.
- Specialist with insight and operational decision - making necessary for success. Set achievable expectations, engage and motivate teams during periods of high pressure, and ensure commitments are met.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management, building rapport with staff and clients alike; clarifying strategies and plans, and explaining clear sense of direction.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Managed complex large scale infrastructure migration projects for PCI compliance and technology upgrades resulting in approx. $48M/year of cost savings
- Led core business continuity projects across multiple teams for Disaster Recovery involving Infrastructure Hardware, cabling and standing up new servers in Bluebird environment to improve user experience. Project included standing up 140 On-Prem servers, 30 Virtual Machine (VM) servers, Application Server and DB upgrades to be in compliance with PCI recommendations
- Manage large scale Data and Application migrations to new reliable scalable data center environment and Cloud
- Program Lead for the End of Service Life (EOSL) initiative with more than 25K assets and compensating control to be in compliance with Multi State Attorney General (MSAG) audit. Decommissioned over 800 virtual machines (VMs) and 100 plus physical servers to comply with the audit. Successfully reduced the assets and brought to industry standard from 18% to 15%
- Facilitated application teams Confidential wide with designing and automating the process for complete E2E shutdown and decommission of the legacy datacenter applications and assets. Resulting in streamlining the process for teams to achieve their quarterly goals of decommissioning the legacy data center and move to cloud platform
- Worked across multiple alliances and teams to ensure successful migration of the Core business applications and generated $80 million of new revenue.
Sr. Technical Architect | Project Manager
- EMV is a payment method based upon a technical standard for smart payment cards and for payment terminals and teller machines which can accept them. EMV stands for Europay, Mastercard and Visa. EMV is an additional form of card authentication for the transaction - validating the legitimacy of the payment type being used and helping reduce the use of counterfeit, lost and stolen payment cards Confidential retail points of sale
- Successfully implemented the EMV functionality across Confidential retail and customer stores for their POS (point of sale) within 4 months of time to avoid Federal Government penalties
- Responsible for all phases of testing and the management of the testing activities within a development and complex project which includes external Certification Testing with FDMS for all the major credit cards (Visa, Master, AMEX and Discover)
- Co-ordinated with external certification team to complete the testing of third party credit card in compliance with industry standard
- Implemented online activation / add-a-line project for retail application on-time with zero defects using Agile scrum methodology, significantly improving customer experience.
- Created and deployed billing dashboard for retail application, enhancing usability for prepaid customers.