- Over 6+ years of IT experience and a Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer,Java Developer and excellent experience as Salesforce Admin as well.
- Experience working in Agile methodology, Scrum methodology, Waterfall model and Test - driven development.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox and production environment and migrated code to deployment upon successful testing.
- Extensive exposure to Black Box testing, Smoke testing, Usability testing, End-to-End testing, System testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Created customized UI as per the client and application requirements using Visualforce.
- Review/Adjust/Write Apex and Visual Force page builds to ensure we keep code coverage at a high percentage as well as meet business needs.
- Expertise in creating different email templates and inbound emails using Visualforce for the clients and customers.
- Extensive experience with the Salesforce.com development life cycle, application design patterns, integration patterns and deployment planning.
- Experienced working in Cross - functional teams, identifying business requirements and supporting sales/marketing efforts.
- Working with Client to implement Flosom- Salesforce DX.
- Experience in SFDC Development implementing the APEX Classes, APEX Triggers, and Visual Force pages, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Plug-ins.
- Worked on continuous integration Flowsom.
- Used Email to case, Web to Case features and created a community where the customers can create, update and manage their cases.
- Proficient in dealing with functionalities related to sales cloud, service cloud,salesforce CPQ, field service lightning, Marketing cloud, Community Cloud, Custom Cloud and Analytics Cloud.
- Experience with SFDC Service console, customer portal, case management, knowledge base, customer communities and service account management
- Implemented Security and Sharing rules at Object Field and Record levels for different users in the organization.
- Developed and recommended CRM roadmap for customers in the Financial Domain.
- Expertise in customizing standard Objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports (Summary reports, tabular reports, Pie charts)and Dashboards and Report folders for different user profiles as per the requirements.
- Created lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects and various advanced fields like Pick-list, Field Dependencies, Custom Formula, and Approval Process, Sharing rules for automated alerts, field updates and Email generation
Sales Force Technologies: Sales Force CRM, Sales Force SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages, Workflow & Approvals, Lightning, CaseManagement Automation, SFDX,Custom Objects, Apex Data Loader
Sales Force Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Data Loader, WORKBENCH.
- Collaborate with other associates to design solutions that efficiently deliver the required enhancements on-time and within budget .
- Performed Steel brick CPQ related configuration for product setup, approval matrices, approval rules, process builders and flows.
- Integrated Steel brick and Salesforce integration for automating quoting, contracting and billing process.
- Design and implement Salesforce technology, working closely with functional specialists to develop.Creative business solutions .
- Work with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs.
- Good knowledge of security and Sharing rules and Securities at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Created various profiles and configured Permission sets based on the Organizational hierarchy.
- Manage projects throughout the entire Sales development life cycle (including Technical Design, coding testing, deployment, documentation and support).
- Maintaining profiles roles and Standard Objects like user Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Dashboards,Reports.
- Created user Roles and Profiles and given them Security controls and Shared settings.
- Developing various Custom Objects, Components, Controllers, Custom Reports, Custom Tabs, Labels, Visual force
- P ages, Validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response rules for automating business logic and Report folders for different users and profiles based on the requirement.
- Authorized access to data, financial data and overall better customer security facilities .Install and Configure Apps as needed
- Doing admin related activities as first line of defense to support business stakeholders and development team.
- Communicate with Architect and Business analysts to best understand the needs for the system .
- Create custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, SOSL and web services.
- Migrating Components to different environments using ANT Eclipse and Change Sets. Document the requirements
- Responsible in following Salesforce best practices and enforce data quality policies for successful Launch.Support Production Launch.
- Participate in code reviews and enforce the best practices.
- Enforce the data quality standards, d eveloped a SOAP UI based framework to enable testing of legacy SOAP/REST API implementations and Salesforce Service cloud integration with CI/CD Automation.
Salesforce Admin/ Developer
- Extensively worked on agile methodology and attended Daily status/standup meetings. the banks server-based loan processing system to move loan documents between the two systems.
- Implemented nCino with Legal Documents, Universal Document Manager and Loan Origination
- Integrated Salesforce.com with an external application using Docusign based web services.
- Created user Roles and Profiles and given them Security controls and shared settings.
- Maintaining profiles roles and Standard Objects like user Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Dashboards, Reports.
- Worked on salesforce classic to lightning migration projects.
- Authorized access to data, financial data and overall better customer security facilities.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Components, Controllers, Custom Reports, Custom Tabs, Labels, Visual force pages, Validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response rules for automating business logic and Report folders for different users and profiles based on the requirement.
- Also created Reports for custom financial data of current and potential portfolio.
- Authorized access to data, financial data and overall better customer security facilities.
- Developed customer management app for the customer services team to track client databases and financial transactions by collecting requirement for the application of the Salesforce CRM with the Customer Portal.
- Worked at the client site with the customer and manager the project from end-to-end . involved in Developing, Testing and Deploying the application in UAT and QA servers.
- Written Triggers an order to process incoming service e-mail requests from customers to automatically create new case records.
- Worked on Sales cloud such as Web-to-lead to support online lead capture, with auto-response rules.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Performed administrative tasks like Data management, User management (Creating and managing roles, profiles and users).
- Migrated financial transactions using Data loader tools that enabled ease of account reconciliation of various journal accounts.
- Migrating Components to different environments using ANT Eclipse and Change Sets.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with an external application using SOAP, REST based web services
- Worked on Customizing service console.
- Created the Reports and Dashboards as per the business requirements.
- Migrated data from Excel and CSV files to SFDC using Data Loader and Data Import Wizard.
- Maintained Sandbox Environment for QA Activities.
- Worked on Process Builder based on the requirements.
- Worked on field on field service lightning (FSL) to track the order management.
- Migrated the code/components from Sandbox to other Sandbox using Change set.
- Experience with Salesforce Service cloud implementation and Sales cloud.
- Co-ordinate with the test team and provide the application flow demo before the test team starts Testing.
- Developed a SOAPUI based framework to enable testing of legacy SOAP/REST API implementations and Salesforce Service cloud integration with CI/CD Automation.
- Support and provide recommendations to the COO, CTO, VP of Sales, and VP of Services by tailoring Salesforce.com to meet agile business needs.
- Recommended, designed and implemented a Marketing process in Salesforce to automate communications between Sales and Marketing, associate campaign influence to opportunities for ROI reporting, and to provide real time status on campaign members.
- Migrated the JobScience Recruiting application to a new Vana HCM application which manages all HR Functionality.
- Cleansed duplicate data and defined dupe blocking parameters to maintain data integrity.
- Analyzed current processes and made recommendations for automated notifications to Sales Reps when maintenance renewals are due and when outstanding invoices need attention, standardized sales reps reports, installed and trained users in Cirrus Insight to track Sales appointments for call reports.
- Implemented and maintain several SFDC packages including Vana HCM, JobScience, PSA and Revenue Recognition by FinancialForce, Vartopia, Xactly, Intacct, Concurforce, Vertical Response, Conga Composer, and DupeBlocker.