- Diversified and accomplished results driven Implementation Project manager with 15+ years’ experience in software support, and Implementation Support.
- 13 years of Consultant Kronos Experience from both a functional and implementation level.
- 3 years of experience with INFOR/Work brain from a functional and support level.
- 1 year of experience with UltiPro from a functional and support level.
- Extensive experience in configuring, tuning, and troubleshooting Kronos implementations of all sizes including large enterprise installations.
- Specialization includes participating in the full lifecycle of a client implementation such as Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis, System Configuration, Design, Testing, and Support.
- Developed training materials and facilitated training to support all levels of an implementation.
- Instrumental part in addressing customer and business needs through utilization of Project Management, Organizational Development, Technical Analysis, and Customer Service skills resulting in continued organization success.
- Development of functional test scenarios and scripts
- Infor Work brain, Kronos Workforce Central Suite 6.1,6.2,6.3,7.0, 8.0,8.1 WDM, Kronos Clocks Model 4500, Intouch Clocks, Workforce Mobile/Tablet, & Workforce Attestation, Navigators, SDM, Workforce Attendance & Leave, Workforce Accruals (Global Configurations), ADP ETIME, ADP Vantage, Workforce Dimensions (certified), UltiPro
- Concur: Expense Management
- Heat, Case point, Remedy, ITSM & Service Now
- HP ALM
- Agile and Waterfall
- Provided WFC6.3 support, configuration and WFD configuration, testing and implementation support /activities
- Created new pay rules, work rules & attendance rules for Union and Non - Union staff in WFC.
- Provided direction and support on all Kronos incidents in service now
- Provided project support best practices and configured workforce Dimensions
- Created test script for workforce Dimensions UAT testing
- Provided Training to staff on workforce dimensions and workforce central.
- Conducted project initiation activities.
- Analyze existing client systems, interface requirements, business process and operational needs-Responsible for development of design documents.
- Provides professional consulting services in the areas of product/service customizations, business process, complex custom reports and special projects as related to implementation effort
- Works and counsels with client on system and service configuration efforts, product adaptation and business best practice solutions.
- Determines best methodology and oversees the accurate and timely conversion of client's data Validation
- Builds client control information and oversees the pre- and post-implementation testing of products. Oversees formal hand-off of system and operational services to other ADP departments/clients.
- Participates in establishing and monitoring of client implementation schedule and report status to Project Team members.
- Prepares individual work plans in conjunction with established project milestones.
- Ensure issues and risks are documented and work with team members to resolve.
- Strong knowledge of all core business products, skilled in implementing multiple ADP products.
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills.
AMS Global Support Manager
- Provides Program/Project Management support
- Schedule and chair customer escalation status calls as needed. Responsible for composing customer action plans for issue resolution, delivery of plan details to C-level executives and IT staff, and regular reporting of progress towards resolution
- Reduced team’s applied time, time to close and case re-open rates through implementation of strong mentoring programs between senior support staff and junior support engineers
- Responsible for team readiness with new software and hardware releases as well as skills enhancement and career development.
- Continuously support, motivate and mentor a 5-member international team responsible for Kronos’ Daily Support
- Interact with customers daily via phone, email, and manage customer cases
- Resolve complex client issues through incident recognition, research and isolation, resolution, escalation and follow up.
- Monitor client site activity using monitoring tools and proactively engage clients to assure site function and utilization.
- Capture client case details, problem solving process, actions and final resolution.
- Create repeatable processes, FAQ’s, and other appropriate documentation for client support resolutions.
- Coordinate customer updates.
- Support internal operations and field trainers as needed.
- Document details of all case management activities.
- Opportunity to add value in other areas of the organization as deemed fit.
- Support Various Kronos Modules and versions (Versions 6.3-8.0)
- Global configuration and support - Asia, South America & Middle East