- Business and Client - Focused, high-energy Information Technology professional with outstanding performance of success in delivering high quality IT solutions.
- Expert knowledge of financial systems and processes and excels in program and project management, relationship building, conflict resolution, budget management, communication and planning.
- Consistently delivers results using exceptional analytical, written, oral, and presentation skills with a proven track record of delivering actionable insights on-time and within budget, in the financial services, reinsurance, manufacturing, distribution and supply chain industry.
- Develops and maintains consultative relationships with key business stakeholders, proactively identifying and addressing business needs with a workstyle that flexes from strategic to hands-on.
- An open and frequent communicator at all levels of the organization with genuine sensitivity and commitment to the development needs of the organization, supporting organizational transformation.
- A true self-starter that can quickly and independently assess business requirements and become a trusted and integral part of the executive team.
- Recognized for stakeholder alignment, delivering required solutions, compliance adherence, learning drive, capacity, and team empowerment by defining complex issues, generating new ideas, influencing decisions, building consensus and quickly earning respect at all levels of the organization.
MS Project MS Office Suite Documentum Aha
SAP Reinsurance Management SAP ECCS
SAP ERP PI HP ALM
Concur Solutions Lawson Financials SQL Jira
Confidential, Newton, MA
- Accountable for the overall health of State Facilitated Retirement Programs (one of the lines of businesses.
- Responsible for management of the project portfolio; oversight of interactions with stakeholders, scrum teams, and other key contributors as well as responsible of managing and optimizing the resource allocation to execute on the product vision and roadmap.
- Work with ERISA and legal teams to ensure compliance with all company and industry policies and regulations.
- Coordinated on the launch of the first 3 states (IL, OR and CA) with more than 600K accounts and assets over 80 million dollars.
- Played a key role working with various business units and came up about 10 scaling initiatives to stimulate the health of the program.
- Instrumental in working with the states and relationship managers on enforcement of the programs estimated to bring in a revenue of about 5 million dollars.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Project Manager / Release Manager / Testing Manager
- Managed several multi-million-dollar projects.
- Update senior executives on the project status which included: schedule, costs, quality, risks, issues and vendor contract adherence.
- Facilitate Portfolio Governance meetings for Project Management Office (PMO).
- Deliver vendor management and budgeting for various projects to ensure that initiatives were completed on time and on budget while maintaining high quality standards.
- Facilitate project kick-off meetings and meetings with assigned project resources and key stakeholders.
- Support numerous project related meetings with IT, internal vendors, external vendors and key business units.
- Facilitate requirements gathering meetings with external vendors, internal vendors, business analysts and business stakeholders.
- Direct testing teams with focus on test plans, scope, security access and systems integration
- Manage large defect meetings that included: key business stakeholders, business analysts, security and infrastructure teams and developers.
- Oversee an ALM test environment.
- Configure ALM to support daily defect, testing, and progress/reports.
- Facilitate and manage release planning meetings which include: resourcing, scope, sequencing and scheduling for major SAP and non-SAP releases that spanned multiple weeks.
- Manage overall SAP release execution.
- Review SOWs from various vendors.
- Development of migration and test project plan with Gen Re, LTI and TCS IT teams.
- Management of testing activities with various IT and business teams.
- Managing the release planning for eight major migration releases that include SAP and non-SAP platforms.
- Facilitate meetings with business owners on business supported applications.
- Managed Solvency II data mart project that included the development of multiple interfaces from source systems and creation of regulatory reports built using Moody’s RiskIntegrity software
- Presented monthly updates to CFO on status of project which included budget vs actuals, risks, issues and any key decisions.
- Managed Concur requirements, configuration, test site/test coordination and project status meetings.
- Coordinated and managed interface system integration testing between Concur, TCS and Accenture.
- Managed process to upload American Express, credit card statements into Concur.
- Managed the development and execution of the training plan.
- Managed weekly Team meetings.
- Managed SAP upgrade from release 4.6c to ERP 6.0 release.
- Coordinated testing across all locations.
- Managed the release plan along with go-live coordination.
- Managed end-to end activities including development enhancements to FS-RI and ECC SAP environments, requirements gathering, SOW oversights, budgeting, release planning and go-live coordination.
- Managed the implementation of the CRM system including data migrations and interfaces.
- Managed RMS’s RiskLink and RiskBrowser Cat Modelling software upgrade project from version 17 to 18 working with the vendor, various IT Teams and business.
Senior Applications Lead
- Built an impressive record of achievements implementing standards, solutions, and strategic planning for this reinsurance company.
- Provided a sound production environment for all Gen Re locations.
- Played a key role in implementing the onshore/offshore IT support model with various service providers.
- Established team roles, responsibilities, policies, and procedures with the new model.
- Instrumental in coming up with the service level agreements, capacity models, and metrics with our outsourcing partners.
- Worked with internal and external clients to identify needs, define technology strategies, and lead the development and delivery of value-driven solutions to meet challenging business needs.
- Worked with various vendors like SAP, Concur Solutions in contract negotiations, service level agreements, and software support contracts.
- Weekly calls with key business leads and update on incidents, discuss priorities and team capacity.
- Played an integral role in the 5-year IT roadmap.
- Worked with other teams in disaster recovery planning.
- Collaborated with various departments and teams.
- Complied to audit rules and provide information for external and internal auditors.
Confidential, Norwalk, CT
- Requirements gathering and analysis, functional design, vendor selection, gap analysis, development estimates, managed development activities, budget tracking, and project progress communication.
- Played a key role in the vendor selection process for SAP implementation and legacy application development budgeting.
- Provided Lawson process knowledge for Lawson to SAP conversion and business process knowledge for SAP implementation.
- Managed the development of interfaces between legacy applications and SAP and the conversion of Customer, product and Vendor master data from Lawson to SAP.
- Managed legacy application changes and budgets due to SAP implementation.
- Managed team resources including contractors.
- Managed all aspects of Lawson Financials upgrade from version 7.0.8 to version 8.0.3 including technical, functional and budget.
- Designed and managed development of a new chargeback module in LOC-Net ( Confidential On-line Commerce Network) which is a web-based in-house CRM system.
- IT project lead for implementation of Concur system with integration to Lawson Accounts Payable.
- Managed multiple projects involving business organizational changes to accommodate mergers, acquisitions, and selling of brand rights.
Senior Applications Specialist
- Analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and support of various applications.
- Analyzed and designed the Price Promotion and Distribution modules for LOC-Net and its interfaces to the financial and other legacy systems.
- Performed Lawson maintenance and user support.
- Played a key role in scope of project, work plans, conversion, testing strategies, and implementation of Year 2000 project.
- Analysis, coding, testing, implementation, and support of various applications.
- Developed interface and conversion programs to migrate customers, products, and orders from legacy applications to Lawson Financials.
- Completed Lawson training on the Financial and Distribution suites.
- Performed Lawson administration and provided Lawson user support.
- Analyzed and developed in-house SADI (Sales and Depletion Inventory) applications like Customer Profile Module, Price Promotion System, Customer Master, Depletions and Inventory.
- Provided user support for LOC-Net and SADI applications.