- Agile Technical Manager and Scrum Master with an expertise in optimizing team and project proficiency through development, deployment and activation of corporate critical initiatives - focused on joining an agile, innovative company with the culture of utilizing my technical skills to advance the client experience.
- Possess extensive management consulting experience in information technology within financial and insurance sector 2+ years as independent consultant.
- Mastery in seeing large scale global projects through the lifecycle, from identification of needs through implementation
- Excellent knowledge of technical concepts and architectures
- Ability to interact within all levels of a company with great interpersonal skills
- Success in system integration and application development with SDLC methodologies
- Hands on experience developing applications in several languages
- Deep understanding of databases and data analysis utilizing SQL and Excel
- Oversight and guidance on budget and resource planning to ensure project success
- Direction and development of cross-functional teams: front office business, controllers, risk, operations, technology, and legal & compliance
- Extensive knowledge and proven excellence in performing gap analysis, risk and readiness assessment
- Responsible for managing real estate project through lifecycle including contract sourcing, material purchasing and maintaining client relationships.
- Worked with designer and contractors to fulfill vision. Expedited project completion and maintained budgets by resolving impediments and insuring team process and communication were adept.
Technology and Data Engineer
- Automated the embedded value calculation process by documenting the current state and proposing a design solution for capturing policy information from source-to-target and calculations onto the future Architecture.
- Responsible for executing project plans for the various development work streams, provided dashboard reports to key stakeholders and established the control framework for data movement in the proposed architecture.
- Worked as a Data Analyst during my tenure to provide a method for standardizing and capturing policy data from legacy system to Big Data to Oracle database for Regulatory and Management reporting.
- The overall objective of this project was to close the books from Quarterly to Monthly basis with an emphasis on quality and consistency.
- Successfully built and developed a team of +33 to remediate risk auto contracts and identify deficient fee language.
- Responsible for detailed analysis of tainted contract population and implementation of system solutions for accurately regulating contract development.
- Created a consistent model for managing the Treasury LOBs Internal Demand Deposit Accounts (IDDAs).
- Responsibilities included completing a current state assessment of process and establishing tools to automate process efficiency and timely expedition.
- Worked with offshore team to develop an MS Access database now used to manage and detect any activity on IDDA accounts.
Technical Project Manager
- Managed offshore development and delivery of online portal application for the Private Banking sector.
- Responsibilities included requirements gathering, creating and maintaining project plan, cost estimates, resource loading, application design and management delivery of the site.
- Led requirements gathering and validation effort for online adjustment tool commissions system for the equities group.
- Responsibilities included performing the role of design and development lead for an off-shore development team to detailed design, development, testing and implementation of the adjustment tool, set up of development and testing environments.
- Responsible for the development of a prototype utilizing all components of the technical architecture, consisting of JSP, Java, Oracle, Gauss and Abaxx as the content tool.
- Detailed, designed and developed several functionalities of the CSPF application, which included the Member Registration, contact email and user administration.