Detail - oriented professional with expertise leading large-scale technical projects and global teams in complex environments.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Dynamic history managing both small- and large-scale technical projects from scope and planning through requirements gathering, resource management, and delivery.
- Expertise delivering high quality and efficient technical service to both internal and external clients, enhancing client retention and client satisfaction and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
- Strong track record of executing stakeholder management and influence, collaborating with business leads and clients, managing deadlines, understanding and articulating priorities, and delivering results.
- Adept at applying expert-level management and motivation techniques to lead global cross-functional technical teams and deliver multiple concurrent projects on-time and within budget.
Technical: MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio, Network Operations, VoIP
Core: Technical Project Management, Business Analysis, Process Improvements, Training, Mentoring, Global Team Leading, Client Support, Emerging Technologies, Strategic Planning, Cross-Functional Collaboration, Strategic Planning, Cost Analysis, Process Improvements, Business Administration, Relationship Building, Risk Mitigation Strategies, Content Management, Negotiations
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, California
- Led management of infrastructure telephony technical implementations—Spectralink Wireless, TelStrat/Serenova Call Recording, Aruba Wireless Routers, Avaya, Nortel, Cisco, Voice, Video and Data hardware, Wireless, Data, and Call Center upgrades, infrastructure wiring, broadband implementation, and Unified Communication—from discovery and scope through project lifecycle and deployment .
- Acted as client liaison gathering requirements, analyzing technical data, and communicating proposed solutions.
- Developed integration plans, and timelines and perform resource and staff allocation.
- Facilitated global cross-functional team meetings to align tasks and meet all predetermined schedules.
- Monitored project deliverables and costs, executing risk mitigation and providing key updates to senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Successfully delivered 100+ high profile IPT VoIP phone systems, WAN circuits, and Local Service Provider voice services projects for healthcare organizations, major airlines, state government entities, pharmaceutical companies, and private corporate enterprise customers.
- Led an export and implementation of 200+ Cisco Video Teleconference Room systems in 20 countries, earning $10M+ in new revenue.
- Recognized by senior leaders for providing outstanding customer service with a customer service delivery satisfaction rate of 92%+ for a major healthcare account for 10+ consecutive years.
- Resolved a customer weekend data outage disrupting service on 15 data switches and impacting the customer’s LAN and 50+ different applications by Monday morning.