AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Stakeholder Relations and Communication
- SDLC Methodologies, Agile, (Scrum, Kanban) and Waterfall
- Iteration/Sprint Planning Meetings
- Story writing and estimations.
- Agile Coaching
- Story - Based Development
- Project Management
- Team Building and Leadership
- SAFe Agile
- Responsible for transforming a 30-member waterfall project support team into a single Agile team consisting of 12 team members.
- Mentor the newly formed Agile team to function as a self-managed high delivery team.
- Coach external management teams and stakeholders in the adoption of Agile principles and practices.
- Provide an intake process for adding new bugs to Azure devops
- Responsible for standing up 2 new agile teams and enable them to function as self-managing and high delivery teams.
- Enabled improvement in team delivery commitments and capacity planning for sprints by identifying & tracking hidden tasks that increased customer satisfaction.
- Increased team velocity from 35 to 60 story points per sprint (per team).
- Facilitated Agile adoption Retrospective for the organization with the leadership and guided teams with outcome resulting in enhanced performance.
- Removed obstacles for the team by escalating issues to leadership resulting in early delivery of customer issue solution.
- Quarterly PI planning meetings with stakeholder’s and senior management to provide team estimates.
- Facilitating sprint/release planning, backlog grooming, story writing, product demos and team retrospective meetings
- Daily collaboration with members of the Product, Business and Engineering Teams to develop and maintain Product Backlogs
- Increased team velocity by 20+ story points per sprint (per team).
- Quarterly planning meeting with senior management to provide team estimates.