- Over 30 years’ experience in critical roles within military, airline, and other corporate IT infrastructures.
- Extensive IT project management responsibilities employing PMBOK, ITIL, SDLC and Agile framework and SCRUM mindset to manage scope, cost, time, risk, earned value, schedule, and budget of infrastructure related projects, services, and financial and cybersecurity related programs.
- Additionally skilled in process and workflow analysis and IT business process modeling.
- Extremely effective problem solving, conflict resolution, team leadership and risk mitigation and management in complex, high visibility situations and projects.
- Can perform cause & effect, root cause, and critical path analysis.
- Contributes to Business Analysis role to define functional requirements, Sprint prioritization from User Stories, Scrum roles and sprint sessions, Business Case Estimations.
- Experienced cross - functional team building with outstanding customer relations, communication skills and adaptability in global, multi-cultural, off-shore, cross-matrixed multinational companies with constantly changing priorities.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Network Infrastructure Project Manager/Analyst
- Leads Network Infrastructure and Security projects for vulnerability remediation, Firewall appliance upgrades, Firewall monitoring environment buildouts and in response to internal audit and MSAG findings and datacenter buildout, consolidations plus nodal and client connectivity migrations, cpe deployment and integration.
- Coordinated and led network architecture vulnerability remediation efforts across switches, load balancers, and firewall devices. Submitting ARCHER Security exception reports for patching, EOL devices and update scheduling for continued security compliance.
- Leading multi-state, multi-location wireless appliance and controller upgrade.
- Leading Alliance migrations from VPN to GCP Direct-Connections to Google Cloud and AWS application environments
- Leading client migration projects off legacy MPLS and VPN connections, to Private Confidential cloud based VM architecture supporting Prod, Non-prod and DR application platforms.
- Scrum Master - Network tribe w/Agile Transformation building out project environments in JIRA & Confluence
- Providing scaled down Agile framework and mindset training of IAAS Network personnel.
- Leading Network team Stand-Ups, Sprint planning and backlog grooming & sprint retrospects.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
IT Infrastructure & M&A Network Integration Project Management
- Led Carrier Migration initiative Mumbai, India deploying Hi-capacity Confidential solutions into Confidential Datacenter, bank client end router staging, deployment and installations, FW rule change management, Co-Lo cabling, router/switch/SFP connections and executive reporting
- Global SDWAN Deployment during M&A network Integrations & Fortinet Security
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Infrastructure & Real-Estate IT AGILE Program/Project Management
- Led Agile-Transformation Initiatives for Physical Security Office as Backlog Manager, Security Initiatives such as CCURE OS updates, Video Recorder upgrades from NiceVison to American Dynamics Video Recorders, and branch office upgrades from analog to IP cameras.
- Confidential Converged Network Switch upgrades and Telecom Development environment relocation.
- SDWAN architecture upgrades. Led scoping, procurement, and deployment of CISCO Viptela Edge Routers for compete Confidential WAN connectivity upgrade project, managing time, scope, costs and risks using PM productivity tools sets for Agile Project Management of IT Infrastructure projects.
- Confidential Real-Estate IT refreshes, and Corporate and Retail site relocation Initiatives.
- As IT Program/Project Manager, directed the design, budget, and kick-off of IT Infrastructure deliverables encompassing Network, Audio Visual, Telephony, and Physical Security upgrades.
- As Agile PM, created Confluence environment, including system design document, led design review and budget approval, created JIRA Initiative and initiated planning, Analysis and Design, and Deployment EPICs, created baseline tasks for each IT work-stream. Created Initiative Kanban board and led review sessions during weekly progress cadence, Created risk and managed impact and issues using JIRA for each Branch office renovation or relocation projects.
- As Agile work-stream backlog manager, createing JIRA initiatives and EPICS, refining EPICS, tasks, service tasks and vendor tasks into manageable durations for sprint inclusions, tempo/velocity/run-rate refinement and task ownership.
- Creates Confluence environments for supported initiatives, System Design Documents, and manages funding and approvals.
Project Management, Microsoft Azure Cloud Migration
- Led Agile-Centric project initiation and planning sessions of application migration activities from Application Discovery, onboarding Analysis and DEV,SIT,UAT testing and preparedness for Azure migration to include Game-plan coordination for migration activities for over 20 Confidential internal and external facing applications.
- Through teamwork and collaboration, Led issue resolution related to the application migration, infrastructure scan and defect remediation, and Production, DR & test environment readiness
- Ensures project deliverables, managing time, scope, costs and risks using PM productivity tools sets MS Project, and WF proprietary project management platform of Azure cloud migration preparedness.
- Using MS project, I developed project schedules and required PM artifacts to track all deliverables and milestone activities. I also create, populate, and manage the project SharePoint environments with project and program related artifacts. Led and drove Channel Secure integration of application before and after UAT testing.
- Led Project Kick-offs, routine client status meetings, executive updates, and risk management meetings of application migration projects. Uses MS Project (stand alone and Server) to set, manage and track baseline deliverables providing visibility to our defined timeline
Project Management, Information Security Risk Management/CyberSecurity
- Led project initiation and planning sessions of requirements delivering Network Event monitoring architecture and additional cybersecurity services in a timeline consistent with delivery projections to various Health Care Business Units to include Oncology, Imagery, Specialized health, and more.
- Utilizes blended Waterfall, SDLC and Agile methodologies and techniques to ensure project deliverables, managing time, scope, costs and risks using PM productivity tools sets and SharePoint to manage project artifacts, MS Project, MS Office, Visio, Clarity and Remedy for Change Management, scheduling of Cyber-Security network Upgrades, Service-Now Firewall Rule implementation, Access device Refreshes and Ingress/Egress network security compliance projects utilizing StealthWatch event monitoring and Pulse Secure VPN secure access projects.
- Led Converged network security initiatives (Zscaler), CASB and SDWAN CyberSecurity network protection initiatives, integrating 3d party SIEM monitoring COTS products, and led vendor management sourcing engagements with Cisco, WWT, Accenture, and at&t.
- Led Project Kick-offs, routine client status meetings, executive updates, and risk management meetings of projects and service portfolios.
- Uses MS Project to set, manage and track baseline deliverables providing visibility and access to assigned projects and initiatives.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Led project initiation of formalized business channel and client service requirements delivering architecture of e-discovery and cybersecurity services in a timeline consistent with delivery projections. Utilized blended methodologies and techniques to lead delivery of projects while managing time, scope, costs and risks.
- Utilizes daily production tools MS Project, MS Office, Visio, and Service-Now for Configuration Change Management, scheduling and solution deliveries, and MS SharePoint for project and program artifact repository and financial expenditure tracking and reporting. Also, I combined SDLC, Agile and PMI methodologies to collaborate, manage and ensure delivery of EY internally built and COTS customized software and application services in the EY enterprise private cloud and MS Azure Public Cloud Service environments.
- Collaborated with Business Analysts in Business Case, BC estimate development, resource assignment and budget approval, Functional and non-functional requirement definition, sprints, Scrum and Kanban management.
- Led deployment projects to deliver Production, Readiness, UAT, SIT, QA and Disaster Recovery site environments of MS and UNIX based private secure server cloud environments using VM technologies, attached SAN storage and Complex Network architecture connectivity on Enterprise converged and MS Azure managed service cloud and IAAS & SAAS software hosting environments.
- Led European two-step Authentication Secure Access platform deployment in compliance with European Cyber-Security legislation on IP traffic monitoring initiative in Zurich, Switzerland.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager
- Delivers PCI /DSS compliant application platforms and environment deliverables in a timeline consistent with delivery projections.Utilizing PMI, Agile and combined IT methodologies and tools, I lead architecture deployment projects managing time, scope, cost, risk and design engineers in both local and virtual office environments using Daily production tools MS Project, MS Office, Visio and proprietary Enterprise Change & Capacity Management SharePoint Applications along with project artifact and repository management.
- Championed deployment projects to deliver Production, Readiness, UAT, SIT, QA and Disaster Recovery site environments of SQL and Oracle Database Appliances (ODA), VM Server hosts and Complex VM application server environments, Unix and Windows based VMs using attached, SAN storage and Complex Network architecture connectivity in compliance with ISO 27001/27002 and associated cybersecurity framework including network security, firewall rules, load balancing and Active Directory access.
- Led client and internal requirement scope review meetings, architecture solution development, capital approval, procurement, resource assignment, and delivery meetings leading to deployment, installation and configuration activities. Using MS project, I develop project schedules to track all deliverables and milestone activities. Assists Disaster Recovery requirement development ensuring appropriate RTO and RPO targets and prioritized Application restoral objectives are maintained.
- Led Project Kick-offs, routine client status meetings, executive updates, and risk management meetings of projects and service portfolios. Uses MS Project to set and manage visibility of baseline deliveries, execute, manage and track deliverable timelines, dependencies and completion percentages. Creates and delivers approved project tracking reports, leads root-cause analysis of project roadblocks and leads remediating activities where required. Manages scope and timelines of software and hardware deliverables through handover to business line application and database owners.