- IT PMO Project Manager with 15 years of IT experience managing application development, implementation, and infrastructure projects for the financial services, utility power, healthcare, e - commerce, ERP, marketing, insurance, and biotech industries.
- Develop estimates, statements of work, detailed project plans and change requests.
- Monitor and manage project finances.
- Manage, track and project weekly resource allocations.
- Plan, lead and write documentation for internal and client meetings/reviews.
- Extensive experience working with offshore development teams, distributed internal teams, and external vendors.
Software: MS Project & Server, Smartsheet, PlanView, EPMS, SharePoint, Jira, Confluence, MS Access, Cognos, SAP Portal and Financials, SEM, Visio, ServiceNow, Remedy, ClearDDTS, Integration Tracker, StarTeam, Photoshop, MS Office, Google Docs.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
PMO Project Manager
- Managed application development and infrastructure projects for the IT PMO at Confidential utilizing waterfall and hybrid agile methodologies.
- Plan projects, communicate objectives, schedule deliverables, and provide status updates of progress from project initiation through project closure.
- Manage the OATI NITS Violation Prevention application development project tasked with addressing regulatory requirements for gas trading.
- Lead the Mobile Field Map Viewer Replacement project implementing a Geomap viewer for Transmission and Distribution of asset data.
- Delivered the Oracle Database Obsolescence, and SQL Database Obsolescence, infrastructure projects tasked with the migration and/or decommission of databases and the Adobe Acrobat.
Confidential, South San Francisco, CA
- Delivered application and infrastructure projects following a hybrid waterfall/scrum methodology for the Pharma Development Regulatory group at Confidential against agreed scope, budget, schedule and customer expectations.
- Interfaced with global cross-functional project teams during all SDLC phases, from project initiation to project closure.
- Managed a data migration effort between validated systems from Intermune, an acquired company, to internal Confidential /Roche systems.
- Led a Regulatory initiative tasked with vulnerability remediation of Confidential Intellectual Property (IP) and systems.
Confidential, Emeryville, CA
- Managed the resource planning effort for the Diagnostics Division PMO at Grifols; interfaced with functions and PMs to determine the overall resource utilization and identify and escalate resource risks.
- Planned and executed the migration of the portfolio’s project SharePoint sites to SAP Portal.
- Interfaced with the PMO scheduling team, Finance, Portfolio Management Team, and executive leadership for resource and financial data compilation, analysis, and reporting.
- Trained and supported the project managers in the use of PMO and SDLC tools and processes.
PMO Project Manager
- Controlled the project scope, schedule, issues/risk resolution, budget estimates, and resource allocations.
- Gathered IT PMO reporting requirements and delivered PowerPoint and Excel portfolio dashboards and governance templates and reports.
- Introduced monthly governance audits to promote compliance to internal and external processes, monitor adherence to policies and procedures and distributed compliance reports.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
IT PMO Analyst
- PMO Analyst for the Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) Program, a $120M strategic initiative tasked with migrating mainframe and legacy systems to an SAP ERP platform.
- Responsible for the project portfolio Resource Management and financials.
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
- Project Manager for the Secure Technology Stack (STS) PMO, a multi-year enterprise strategic initiative with the scope of migrating legacy applications to open systems technologies.
- Delivered Phase 1 of the Connex Environment Database (CED) Automation project ensuring specifications development for a new application automating and optimizing “switch” provisioning activities.
- Maintained project documentation using Confluence. Tracked defects in Jira. Provided on the use of both tools to internal team.