- AGILE Software Project management, project planning and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Product Manager and Co - Founder of a start-up company, creating IoT product based on Machine learning and Big data.
- Experienced Manufacturing Engineer and Project Manager at one of Intel’s mega-factories in Israel.
- R&D Mechanical Eng, designing products for a heavy industry that operation at high air pressures, testing and installing.
Languages: Hebrew (Native) English (High level) Russian (High level)
Programs: AutoCAD, SolidWorks, JIRA, Trello, Excel Visual Basic
Patents: 235973 ADJUSTABLE DUMBBELL AND KETTLEBELL, 59369 KETTLEBELL DESIGN.
Software Project Manager
- Develop and monitor the Master Time Schedule and Backlog, AGILE manage Project float to ensure timely completion.
- Support and implement the overall strategy for the successful execution of the production sprints.
- Continually monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) such as On-Time Delivery and Quality.
- Coach and motivate the team to guarantee a high level of performance and commitment, improving team motivation, cross-team trust, and communication.
Founder and Product Manager
- Lead decisions on product features - create and prioritize user stories and establish success criteria, understand ME,EE,SW needs and requirements. Engage with customers in Spain, Germany, and Israel to learn and match the product to needs.
- Review & approve product deliveries - manage the UI/UX development teams' deliveries according to acceptance criteria. Test and evaluate two complicated sports equipment products with users for compatibility with their standards.
- High-level framework for the creative and sales-marketing team - defining the company vision, brand language, and users personas to create a successful Kickstarter campaign, raising €70K (175% over initial target).
- Product development management - developing a multidisciplinary system, understanding and integrating in-house development with 3rd parties.
- Mechanical designs, R&D - building Solidworks drawings for prototyping and mass-production molds and closely overseeing 3rd parties’ deliverables like CNC, vacuum casting, 3D printing, and casting process.
Manufacturing Engineer and Project Manager
- creating automatic process feedback and control using APC, Excel and Visual Basic, receiving factory “Best Quality Improvement” for automated process data analysis. initiating and leading multidisciplinary improvement projects and task forces. Planning, developing and implementing cross-factory and cross countries (Israel, US, Ireland, and Japan) technologies process changes.