- IT professional with 10 plus years of rich experience in IT service and consulting industry, currently working as a Senior ETL Consultant at Confidential .
- Expertise on data integration, data quality, data cleansing and data processing using SAP BO Data Services (BODS), SSIS, INFORMATICA and business reporting using WEBI, Dashboard, SSRS, QlikView and Crystal Reports, Power BI and Tableau.
- Extensively worked in the field of data warehousing with ETL tools such as SAP BO DATA Services(BODS),Informatica 9x, SSIS 2008 and 2012, MS SQL server 2008 & 2012, DB2, VSAM, XML, Mainframe - flat files to design and develop high-quality product and solution for the business need.
- Well versed in various programming languages such as Windows- Power shell scripting, Mainframe - COBOL, JCL.
- Used different service management tools and change management tools for entire SDLC process of project as well as providing support and maintenance for product after go-live: Service Now, IBM Lotus PTM, HP Service Centre and BMC Service desk, JIRA.
- Sound domain knowledge on Banking, Finance, HealthCare, Government Labor Department.
- Created and maintained project document like, detailed design document, Test Plan and implementation document, code review, migration document and so on.
- Involved in various phases of projects includ ing Requirement analysing, Designing, prototyping, development, documentation, review and testing.
- Experience in working with multiple vendors, Offshore and cross functional team in various project management methodologies including Agile and Waterfall models.
ETL Tools: SAP BO Data Services (BODS), Informatica Power center, SSIS
Reporting Tools: Tableau, Power BI, Qlik View, WEBI, Dashboard and Crystal Reports
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008 and 2012, IBM DB2
Scheduler: Autosys, Control-M, CA 7
Service Management tools: Service Now, JIRA
Mainframe Skills: COBOL, JCL, VSAM, DB2, SDF, Z/OS
Languages: Window Scripting, VS-COBOL - II, JCL
Operating systems: MVS/390, Z/OS, WINDOWS
Domain Experience: Banking, Finance & Healthcare, Government Department of Labor
- Understanding business requirements and converting them into technical requirements and creating the requirement documents.
- Designed the solution, creating/modifying the Data Models, defining the Data Dictionary and data mapping specs
- Worked hands-on on the complex mapping and scripting for the quality and timely delivery of the product using the SAP BODS.
- Effectively communicated with the stakeholders to understand the changing requirements, plan the release, building the solution and testing the quality of the solution with the third-party vendors, implementation plan through meetings as in required.
- Plan the SIT and UAT and facilitate the same throughout life cycle before release of the product.
- Provide the after go-live support and resolve the production issues.
- Preparing the project artifacts such as Test plan, Implementation plan & Schedule and Recovery manual.
Environment: SAP BO Data Services (BODS), WEBI, Dashboard and Crystal Reports
- Understanding Client business requirements and converting them into technical requirements and creating the requirement document for the team members
- Prioritize the user stories and backlogs to initiate the design and execution phase of the project in each sprint/release
- Designed the solution around the SSIS integrating with the client provided resources
- Provided the direction and solution to the offshore team by regular day to day communication.
- Developed SSIS packages to Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) data into data warehouse from databases such as DB2 and SQL Server and to perform data messaging operations like data profiling, cleansing and verification.
- Worked hands-on on the complex mapping and scripting for the quality and timely delivery of the product.
- Designed and developed Power BI graphical and visualization solutions with business requirement documents and plans for creating interacting dashboards.
- Worked with Power Bi gateway to keep dashboards and reports up to date with on premise data sources.
- Effectively communicated with the stakeholders to understand the changing requirements, plan the sprint, retrospective of sprint and sprint release, implementation plan through daily standup and meetings as in required.
- Plan the SIT and UAT and facilitate the same throughout the sprints before release of the product.
- Interact with the change control board to implement the product smoothly into the Production environment.
- Maintained the defect life cycle to improvise the product quality.
- Provide the after go-live support and resolve the production issues as per the SLA.
- Facilitate any customer level escalation through proper channel by interacting with the onsite management and offshore team as in required.
- Provide the project progress and forecast the risk to the upper management.
Environment: SSIS, Power BI, B2b data /transformation, SQL Server, DB2