- 17+ years’ success in leading technical innovation for International projects.
- An experienced and professional Telecommunication engineer with demonstrated abilities in providing first - class in Telecommunication Service and customer satisfaction, while supporting corporate connectivity and competitiveness on a global scale.
- I have delivered a consistent record of extraordinary results in Telecommunication Services, and Projects Operational Management, and growth including AT&T 75, AVAYA G3si-R/11, S8700, S8500, S8300, IP500, fR-SIP-IP, Cisco IP, Nortel, Toshiba DK424, CTX670, IVR messaging, Desk-top and Faxing solutions. Voicemail included: Audix, Octel 200, Serenade 250, Aria, Strategy within multi-building, and remote installations.
- A respected Telecom Professional that leads by example to drive organizational teams to give 100% effort and excellence in the workplace.
- Full-Life Telecom System life cycle, Avaya, Cisco IP & FrSIP IP System; Domestic and International.
- Working Knowledge of Telecommunication Industry Practices, Products, and Services.
- Experience in working with VoIP & Soft-Phones.
- Established and managed contracts with telecom providers/vendors.
- Follows procedures for incident escalation and notification to leadership.
- Knowledge of configuring Meet-Me, EC500, bridge-app, Coverage remote, Coverage path, Call Forwarding, Abbreviated dialing, Message waiting for an indicator.
- Worked closely with the system architect to understand requirements and recommend of best design.
- PC is proficient with an understanding of MS Office application, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Visio.
- An individual with attention to detail, and someone that wears many hats.
- Experience with Data-Center/ Cable Management, Copper, Cat3, 5e & 6; T1A-EIA 568A-B,.
- More than 15 plus, yrs. in overseeing Telecom related project & procurements.
- Working knowledge of VDN & Vector and Skill/Hunt group programming.
- Managed domestic & global carriers and associated Telecom connectivity.
- Experience in Add, Move, Change & (MAC) Coordination. Advanced Station Configuration, frame jumper connection, along with site surveys, and update cable records.
- Experience in supporting mission-critical 24x7, Telecom, and Network related services.
- Experience in managing corporate mobile, services on a daily bases while providing provision support to our users.
- Knowledge in reviewing invoices audits, track billing for errors & payment reconciliations.
Confidential, Saratoga, Ca
Telecom Operation Manager
- Distributed new work orders for appropriate team members and ensure the highest quality of work performed.
- Manage & installed infrastructure cabling requirements as required.
- Facilitate new furniture requests and research furniture availability within the system and order as necessary while managing expenses and budget line items.
- Coordinates and manages moves, adds, and change activities.
- As a vendor manager, it’s my attention to obtain the best quotes for parts, labor, and services.
- Managing the Telecom, facilities and the wireless access point installation & preventative maintenance
- Led the relocation of Confidential headquarters from Cupertino to San Jose, Ca
- Implemented an Avaya S8500, with an Audix Voicemail System.
- Managed the installation of cables with the building infrastructure as requires.
- As the main point of contact for all onsite Telecom Services and Vendor coordinator.
- Programmed and setup the Meet-Me and EC-500 audio conference and supervised all AV systems during meetings and Training.
- Provided oversight of all vendor management and served as a primary point of contact for operations.
SENIOR TELECOM ENGINEER
- Led the upgraded, programing, and support of all Aptina’s nine locations globally.
- Implemented and programming the Meet-Me / EC-500 Off-PBX conferencing.
- Established processes and procedures to manage the cleanup of inventory while constructing line management processes, delivered key support to the mobile voice server/RIM mobile device enterprise with Avaya Server.
- Promptly and remotely provided service to locations around the globe, utilizing VoIP, for troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Researching new releases and other telecommunication solutions to enhance reliability and lowering cost.