- Having more than 12 years of experience in Quality Assurance/Software Testing. Currently working on SDET role in Scaled Agile Framework
- Automation experience using Java, Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, JUnit and TestNG.
- Automation experience in creating and enhancing Page Object Modal, Test Driven, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid and Behavior Driven Automation frameworks.
- Expertise in Automation of SOAP and RESTFULL web services using Java and RestAssured .
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools like GIT , Jenkins , SonarQube , Veracode, Docker and Kubernetes .
- Designed and developed E2E Automation framework which includes validations from Oracle DB, Mongo DB, Elastic Search , Rest APIs response and UI of Web Application.
- Good experience of using IDE like Eclipse and various Test Management Tools like HP QC/ALM, IBM TDP, Rally, JIRA.
- Expertise of Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Black Box Testing, Integrated System Testing, End to End Testing, Assembly Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Root cause analysis.
- Experience of leading a team of 15 resources which involved tasks like Automation code review of given Pull Requests, technical training, Work distribution, getting all the required setups done for the team, reviewing the deliverables before those are sent to the client, onsite - offshore communication and daily status reporting.
- Experience in API testing using SoapUI and Postman .
- Experience in testing Web Application, Android application (Native and Hybrid) and IOS applications.
- Experience in SAFE and Agile Methodologies.
- Experience of using SCM tools like GitHub/ Code Cloud, build tools like Maven and continuous integration tools like Jenkins .
- Good knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) and Software Testing Life Cycle ( STLC ) on Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in Analytics/Reporting testing and Accessibility testing.
- Experienced in working closely with the clients and the Product owners to analyze the client requirements, participating in US grooming and Sprint Planning calls.
- Expertise in preparation of Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Data and Test Execution.
- Experience in providing Estimation in terms of Test Effort and Testing Timelines.
- Eclipse, Selenium, Rest Assured
- Postman, SOAP UI
- Jenkins, Maven, CodeCloud, GIT, SonarQube, Veracode, Docker, Kubernetes
- TOAD, SQL Developer, Robo 3T(Mongo)
- TDP, HP Quality Center (Test Management)
- Rational Requisite Pro
- Rational Clear Quest (Defect Management)
- Rally, Agile Craft, Jira iTrack (Agile Management)
- Analysis of the User Stories provided by the POs.
- Automation using Java, Selenium, Cucumber, RestAssured.
- Test Planning, Analyzing test data requirements and Test execution for User Stories.
- Performing UI Testing, Analytics Testing and Accessibility Testing.
- Micro services Testing using Postman.
- Automation of all Micro services/Endpoints using Rest Assured.
- Monitoring auto builds in Jenkins for Master Dev environments.
- Initiating/pushing builds to QA Environments using CICD Pipeline.
- Participating in daily SU calls and sharing daily status and impediments if any.
- Participating in US grooming calls, Sprint Planning calls, working sessions and Demo sessions.
- Working with POs to Demo all delivered features to end client.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients.
- Test Planning, Analyzing test data requirements and Test execution for Assembly Testing Phase.
- Tracking and Status reporting to onshore and client.
- Work distribution, assignment and coordination within team.
- Responsible for assuring the Quality procedures related to the project.
- Analyzing IST/UAT Defects and assigning them to appropriate team.
- Ensuring defect follow up and closure by coordinating with different teams working for the project.
- Organizing meeting with various teams for quicker resolution and closure of defects as RCA.
- Code Build Verification and validation.
- Monitoring Defect Warrooms.
- Interacting with Scrum master, Definition and Delivery teams to understand the test scope and requirements of testing.
- Participating in Daily stand up calls, Demo calls and Scrum calls to understand and review User Stories.
- Submitting Estimates and dealing in test management tasks.
- Distribution of tasks among various team members.
- Updating and managing Rally tasks.
- Working on Data Request Submission, Test Planning, Test Execution, Defect identification and Defect follow up activities.
- Reviewing DRs, Test Plans, Test Results and Defects of subordinate team members.
- Reporting Daily Status to Client and onshore team.
- Dealing with issues and road blockers in the delivery path.
- Interacting with client and other stakeholders in various daily status calls, defects & issue calls.
- Responsible for on time and quality delivery of the release scope.
- Liaising between onshore and offshore team members.