- Proven IT management professional with extensive experience directing the demands of complex projects and developing innovative front - end and back-end systems to mutually support business and technical objectives.
- Devise strategies to manage and coordinate planning and execution of complex enterprise-wide systems and cloud software development projects.
- Manage technology projects and critical process improvements using Lean Six Sigma and Agile practices from initial planning stage to final implementation.
- Digital Transformation Agent to streamline the processes and making use of technologies to enhance interactions with the customers.
- Develop and implement mission critical Quality Assurance, Data Analysis, and Test Data Management programs that achieve client/ corporate objectives.
- Implement proven IT best practice policies.
- Identify potential problems and offer alternative solutions.
- Build and continually develop highly productive global teams.
Platforms: Windows, Mac OS, UNIX, AWS
Tools: DevTest10.1, Minitab 17, Selenium, Junit, TestNG, SOAPUI, JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence, Jenkins, Git, Stash, XML Web Services, Mercury Quality Center, Quick Test Pro, Test Director, IBM ClearQuest, CMIS, WinRunner, Load Runner, Tableau, Wireshark, ALGOR 12, MATLAB, AutoCAD R14, Fortify SCA, Black Duck, .NET Framework, Workflow Foundation (WF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Microsoft Office Suite, Visio
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
IT Solutions Development, Quality Assurance
- Set E2E data masking strategy across all applications. Played key role in designing, developing, testing, and implementing the masking strategy that met CPNI requirements and endured integrity of all order and billing data flows. Defined user stories and managed the product backlog.
- Collaborated with Product Line Management team; played integral role in devising product roadmap for Customer Engagement Projects.
- Drove process to create in-house Test Data Management (TDM) Databank that allows access to the data points in ten minutes, reducing lead times from 2 days and reducing production issues by 20%.
- Supervise continuous integration and implementation of service virtualization solution to support Service Qualification Engine, Marketing Profile, Confidential on time and Mobile Offer Eligibility projects.
- Above project resulted in improving E2E testing lead time by one week, reduced backend dependency for all scenarios, and reduced development interaction time by 50%.
- Drove process to design and implement a parallel “On-Demand” cloud testing environment that supports the overall marketing plans, reduced complaints, and resulted in saving $100K annually.
- Led the implementation of E2E Regression testing via the micro service architecture
- Analyzed CMIS Production Tickets to identify trends and propose solutions to resolve issues.
- Assisted in tracking and reporting test execution metrics to ensured alignment with IT and CMB Big 5 objectives, exceeding 95% test completion target, achieving E2E 100% test completion rate.
- Consistently recognized for outstanding contributions earning numerous awards, including CIO Employee Recognition Award, VP Certificate of Achievement, and Confidential IT Appreciation Awards.
Senior Process Engineer
- Completed six DMAIC projects that improved engineering and FiOS provisioning, reduced cancel rates, backend office touches, and contributed over $8M in benefits and assisted the Fios provisioning team to deliver $34M in overall benefits in 2013.
- Reduced annual service fulfillment touches by 100K.
- Reduced ordering fallouts, developed training materials, educated call centers reps, implemented ordering flow enhancements that resulted in additional revenue of $1.5M.
- Coached greenbelt project that delivered over $1M in program benefits.
- Recognized for outstanding contributions; recipient of numerous accolades, including VP Employee Recognition Award for Black Belt Leader Board (#1 DMAIC Toll Gates).
IT Technical Manager
- Redeveloped testing labs in US and India for product testing and integration plans that saved $50K.
- Implemented best practices that aided in identifying system defects; reducing complaints 50% and saved $500K annually by reducing production issues and subsequent patch deployments.
- Introduced technical solutions that resolved testing limitations in India and saved $50K annually.
- Formulated solution for cross browser testing that led to the design and implementation of solution that saved $100K annually.
- Facilitated $25K annual savings per project by building a metrics website.