Manager, CQI IT
- Management of all internal and outsourced technical projects within clinical program registries.
- Management of IT staff composed of developers, support, data managers and, where applicable, external consultants.
- Project management of internal IT projects to ensure projects are delivered on time and as specified.
- Providing technical expertise and guidance to vendor management teams and internal registry teams.
- Oversee design and participate in the development of registry software tools, intranet applications, and registry reports for sites, internal teams, and regulatory agencies.
- Supervise data management, processing, validation, and the exporting and importing of data with vendors and internally for risk adjusted reports and special data sets for research and regulatory requirements.
- Online Reporting Center @ Northern Trust
- Architected and implemented key application modules.
- Provided regular code maintenance and debugging.
- Contributed to back - end service layer as well as database changes including modifying tables and stored procedures.
- Wrote general and detailed technical documentation.
- Became Adobe Certified Expert in Flex 3 with AIR