Service Delivery Manager
- Managed major improvement projects including MPLS to SDWAN migration, redesigning store IT infrastructure including the virtualization of all store retail servers, and the cost reduction and transformation of cloud assets. Oversaw the expansion of support over multiple countries including the U.S., Europe, Latin and South America.
- Directed teams in the support of over 150 Servers in the Azure cloud, 60 physical servers, multiple CRM databases, and an MPLS WAN spanning the United States. Delivered first, second, and third tier services to portfolio clients. Managed client vendors ensuring cross team functional delivery of services
- Worked with stakeholders to scope, detail, and rollout new business initiatives in support of ongoing improvements to business ERP/CRM systems.
- Oversaw priority one escalations to restore, maintain, and secure business operations in partnership with the executives at each client.
- Performed quarterly Service Level reviews with CIO and Senior IT management for assigned clients. Providing metrics, analysis, and recommendations for the customer’s review. Planned the needs, resources, and financial considerations in preparation of the subsequent quarters, and yearly forecasts.
- Assisted in the ongoing provisioning of audit material in conjunction with internal and external audit requirements.
- Documented diagrams, system maps, SOPs, and reporting data as required for the management and maintenance of my respective clients IT infrastructure.
- Developed key client relationships integrating into office political landscape to ensure client satisfaction and secure partnership for ongoing contract renewal.
- Procured new business contacts resulting in substantial client additions to the company overall business portfolio.
- Provided Solution Support, Project Management, and Cross selling within existing clients for multiple consulting engagements including scoping, leading, and delivering new services.
IT Director of Operations and Production
- Manage a team of 4 technicians providing 1,2nd, and 3rd line end - user support in the areas of Network, System Administration, and Telecom for over 500 users across a dozen businesses.
- Provide mentoring and career development to the team members. Develop action plans and KPIs for staff for each calendar year complimented with bi annual reviews.
- Define SLAs and KPIs with business heads and ensure those metrics are met or exceeded.
- Built and maintained production virtualized server environment using VMWare, AWS Services
- Oversaw the technical integration of Fairchild Fashion Media into the PMC business portfolio from Conde Nast.
- Responsible for the maintenance, manipulation, and security for over 100tb of data across multiple storage appliances. Migrated data to Amazon S3/Glacier.
- Built out the IT Infrastructure for the Los Angeles, New York, and International Offices for PMC.
- Oversaw the integration and continued support for International teams in Hong Kong, Paris, Milan, and London.
- Responsible for quality of Service Delivery and business partnership to ensure continued trust in IT Operations in support of the businesses.
- Provide metrics and reporting to C-Level Executives as required.